On my knees

Posted

In my fantasy, I’m on my knees under your desk . I can imagine I am hidden under there waiting until you want to use me. Until you’ve finished your work and need to take your frustrations out on me. I’m just sitting quietly, head down.

Your hand on my hair suddenly. Your chair pushing against me, your legs widening. Your hand tightens in my hair and I know. I know what I am ordered to do without a word. I’m not naked but I have my tits displayed nicely for your enjoyment.

You stretch back in your chair, relaxing because you know the slut under the desk will take care of you. And if she doesn’t she will feel ***. She might anyway because you enjoy giving it to her, I think. I shuffle forward on my knees to get closer to my goal.

I carefully put my hands at your belt, waiting for a moment to check. Looking up at you with a question in my eyes. You nod at me to go ahead. Unbuckling your belt and unzipping you, I wiggle to get myself comfortable. Knowing I will be in the position until you’ve drained your balls down my throat.

Clearly I’m moving too slowly as you slap me hard in the face once, twice and seeing my eyes glaze with pleasure - you slap me again. My cheeks stinging, I bend to inhale you and tongue your cock. Long licks up and down your length.

My right hand forms a circle to grip you tight. Learning how hard you like it. Your hands in my hair guiding me. I slow down, listening to your breathing. Paying attention so I can please you. My hand goes down to your balls and my mouth follows. Licking urgently, I’m enjoying serving you like this. Sucking each swollen ball, licking around and in between. I’m so close to you now, my head moving fast.

I’m getting a little desperate. Lacking finesse as I try to get as much of your cock in my mouth as I can. Loving the slide down my throat. My mouth is full. I love the feeling. You getting harder and pushing into my mouth. Whilst I have a mouthful of cock I’m slathering my tongue on every bit I can reach. Gobbling you up greedily. Wanting my reward.

My hand comes back and renews the glide up and down, back and forth just the way you like it. And I’m giving the head of your cock my full attention. Worshipping it. My tongue going round and round. Licking the pre-cum leaking from the tip.

Sucking a little harder, my hand still moving. You’re a bit restless now. Fists in my hair. I know you want to unload. You have a willing whore to drink up. I will swallow it all. Lick up every drop or get slapped hard. I’m trying to *** myself on your cock now. You grab my hands so you can thrust into my mouth.

You’re pinching my nose, controlling my air. I’m under the desk, on my knees, my hands held, choking on your cock. I can’t move. I have to take whatever you decide to give me. I want whatever you decide to give me. I’m going to splutter and *** on it. Hot spunk hitting the back of my throat. I try to move but find I’m not allowed to. Not until you’ve used me thoroughly. I am here to serve you. Your slut, your fucktoy.

I will make sure I finish the job properly. Carefully and gently licking you clean. Feeling satisfied and peaceful. I say “thank you for my gift sir” and rest.

Posted

That is what you call,proper ownership and submission! I do love the roughness so much and i must admit,that your breasts would have been passionately and proudly groped,with your nipples pulled and pinched as hard as can be,to begin with...

Posted

Unquestionably the hottest thing iv read in a while

Posted

Wow that's so how I want to be treated to have my Sirs cock rammed in my mouth

Posted

Glad you enjoyed it

Posted

Thank you very much Leisa!

Posted

Oh curvyKate a truly great read. Extremely erotic and so well written. I was truly hooked. Thank you for sharing and I long to read more.

Posted

Thank you Kiki & Steve. I do have a story in my head to write down.