Pleasure answers

kynmax

Posted

Do you like cunnilingus, if yes, what about deep throat ?

Posted

I'm happy staying down there till my tongue drops off, I have a short tongue though and one tooth that's set back a little from the rest so it gets quite ***ful on the bit that attaches my tongue to the bottom of my mouth, SOOOOOO worth it though! Never dealt with a penis other than my own so no comment on the second one.

Posted

I could drink and slurp that honey all night long.

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Why do men enjoy going down on women, because we were born their, and we are simply going back home.

Posted

@Pappaman, well that just ruined it for me lol

TemptressM
Posted (edited)

I love getting licked,  but not all men do love it believe me.  Its one of the best feelings ever when done right. 

As for deep throat,  As a Domme Im not into getting a cock thrust into my throat, but when in charge I love seeing the look on my subs face when I can swallow him whole. 

Edited by TemptressM
Posted

Pappaman it's the getting close and personal to a ladies most intimate parts and taking in the taste and smell of their sex while you strive to give them the buzz they're craving. Nothing better than a woman cumming in my mouth and then sharing that bounty with them in a deeply frenzied but totally sensual kiss

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

@dreamaway, totally agree, it's my favourite and nothing like it. It's something I could do all day, just seeing the face , the reaction, the arching of the back, and thrusting of the hips is reward enough before the flood of nectar , mmmmm

Posted

I keep reading all about men who love going down on women and their profiles feature it. “I’m going to make you squirt” blah blah blah 🙄. I have never come from a man doing it to me. Mostly it’s a few licks and them wondering why I haven’t come yet. Am I just unlucky?

Posted

My very first orgasm was from someone licking an sucking I find I don’t need it now. As a sub I find I enjoy being the giver rather than the receiver though I would certainly not turn it down. I love the thought of gagging just a little before swallowing my Dom’s cock deep into my throat and seeing the look on his face. There’s something about being on my knees that just makes me feel the heat rising between my legs as I give him pleasure.

PrayforMojo
Posted
6 hours ago, Curvykate said:

I keep reading all about men who love going down on women and their profiles feature it. “I’m going to make you squirt” blah blah blah 🙄. I have never come from a man doing it to me. Mostly it’s a few licks and them wondering why I haven’t come yet. Am I just unlucky?

I would say you have been unlucky. I don't stop until they can't handle it anymore.

Posted

➦PrayforMojo quote “I would say you have been unlucky. I don't stop until they can't handle it anymore.”
I’ve been unlucky with a fair few men then 😟

Posted

There’s no better feeling than knowing that I can bring my lover/mistress to multiple orgasms. With my mouth and tongue. It’s not about licking and sucking. You have to “make love” to her clitoris and vulva. The sweet flavor of their juices just keeps me going.
When I was exploring my dominant side. I actually had one sub pass out on me. She said that it was the most extreme orgasm she ever had. Eventually tho we parted ways she told me I had too much stamina and, well .... that was a first.
As a sub if she withholds her sweetness from me that is a real punishment for me.
I just enjoy pleasing my lovers/mistresses whenever I can. So take heed gentlemen you need to learn how to please the woman in your life if you expect to keep her.

PrayforMojo
Posted
4 hours ago, Curvykate said:

➦PrayforMojo quote “I would say you have been unlucky. I don't stop until they can't handle it anymore.”

Sorry to hear that. Hope you find someone to change that.😘

TemptressM
Posted
5 hours ago, Curvykate said:

You def have Kate,  it takes more than just a few licks, but there is also the build up before hand too.  

Posted

I've got to admit, I love going down on a woman the pushing against my face and being squeezed inbetween the legs feeling them squirm it's so arousing, i would just stay all day, enjoying the moment.

Posted

@Curvykate sounds like you have been unlucky or maybe you just need to change your outfit, add something like a riding crop to it and apply to male bum until they make you orgasm, after all they said they will make you squirt and luv being down there, so you are doing them a favour by encouraging them to be true to their word lol

Posted

Thank you Mojo & Temptress. I need to ask for more, I think.

Posted

luv both but only if I'm the one performing, can't bear to have my horrible bit sucked, and not yet in a position to find out if I enjoy receiving cunnilingus

Posted

@kymi I’d have to change my whole personality to do that! 😄

Posted

Of course deep throat me while I lay upside down with my head hanging off the bed

Posted
On 6/4/2020 at 7:48 AM, Curvykate said:

I would love to try Kate, it is a marathon not a sprint 

Posted
Tuesday at 03:33 AM, Gooseguns said:

I would love to try Kate, it is a marathon not a sprint 

Um, I have local volunteers cheers!

Posted

I absolutely adore eating at the y. One of my fantasies is to anonymously meet up with a woman, eat her until she is satisfied and my face is soaked, then we go our separate ways

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hoped I will find someone suitable from UK that would like to try 69 😍😈