Women ballbusting or something softer?

Justme56

Posted

I love it when a woman is strong and likes to be dominant and can beat me up and control me. I love ballbust women. I like getting kicked in the balls and face. I also like getting punched in the face. I also like a woman who can be soft too and just give me a footjob with her Chucks on!

What do you enjoy? Anyone like ballbust women like me?

• 3 years later...
QuinnLovesFeet
Posted

Same here bro love ballbust women.

• 2 years later...
Posted
I first video I made was ballbusting… I am in ❤️ with this
CUTOFMYCOCKBALLS
Posted
On 2/9/2024 at 4:13 PM, MistressNight said:

I first video I made was ballbusting… I am in ❤️ with this

Nice, straight away from Ballbusting you continue to record such films, ?klipy4sale, etc., making good ***

Posted
My ex ball busted me and I like it a little it’s hot and all but i mainly take the *** to earn a reward. I prefer the *** of being made to clean her foot with my tongue or smell it ect . I’ve been trampled too it was amazing 😻
  • 3 weeks later...
asianguy12
Posted (edited)

It's a turn on when I get it busted by patent stilettos or high-thigh-heeled boots. I have never experienced yet..

Edited by asianguy12
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
March 3, asianguy12 said:

It's a turn on when I get it busted by patent stilettos or high-thigh-heeled boots. I have never experienced yet..

Would you like to😉

asianguy12
Posted
On 3/27/2024 at 8:48 PM, Medusa818 said:

Would you like to😉

Yeah..and  I would imagine getting trampled so hard or cumming inside stilettos when she will wear them! Would you offer me one? ;)  Too bad I'm ion the UK.. (