Couples first time venturing into this..

Posted

Evening all. 

Myself and MrsA are new members joined today 😉

We like the 'idea' of couple sharing. However this is something we have never done or even spoken about before today. 

I would love to hear any stories you guys and gals may have in the same situation X 

Posted

what do you mean by 'couple sharing' ?

Posted

My thoughts are... you can’t just decide to couple share on a whim

Posted

As it's something new, something you have only just started to discuss caution is required. Swapping and playing with others has the potential to wreck the strongest of relationships. Lots of discussion, honesty is required before you take the next step. How would you feel if you saw your partner getting more pleasure than you can give? That's something you really need to dwell on, think about.

Posted

Thanks for the replies... Food for thought 😉

Posted
42 minutes ago, MrA89 said:

Thanks for the replies... Food for thought 😉

My ex wife and I when fucking used to talk of sharing, gang bangs etc but this was all in passion, the heat of the moment. After she always used to make it clear it was just a fantasy and only that, for her to see me with another would destroy her inside so that's all it ever was and quite rightly so, that was her boundary. 

Posted

I remember your very first day on this site and had hoped to see you both back inside the lobby. Though not the step I would take as we’re mono to each other I can see the excitement such a proposition may well entail. Even though neither of us are jealous types it would still be difficult to see the person a care about more than any other besides my children enjoying the pleasures of another person. If you’ve had ten conversations about this topic have another couple dozen. To have a marriage is difficult enough when adding in the dynamics of the community. Before going any further I’d say begin by exploring at home. Play out different scenes you’d both enjoy, gather knowledge and experience of this lifestyle, and explore with each other. You may find that what was lacking (and I use this term loosely) was something that can be filled within your marriage with the safety of your partner. Unless you have ***work, background checks, and references you guys as newbies to the scene stand a greater chance of being unsafe and scammed. Please think about doing more research, gathering experience through talk with others, and education. Above all communication with each other before, during, and after are important. Blessings

Posted

I’ve been a swinger in the past, both as a single person and then as part of a couple. I would advise you to talk, talk and talk some more. Make sure it’s not just a fantasy you share but something you really want to do then be very honest about the things you are happy to do or see your partner doing. Set some boundaries and think about what kind of couple you would like to meet and what you would like to happen such as soft swing where you can do everything but have intercourse or go all the way. 
I agree with others who have responded to your post, you have to be very secure in your relationship and have no jealousy. I’ve witnessed marriages end due to one half of the marriage wanting to explore more than the other or jealousy creeping in. 
There’s also the safety aspect of it (as in any new experiences) lots to think about. Do some research, talk about it and make sure it’s something you really want. 

• 2 years later...
Posted
On 6/13/2020 at 10:08 PM, Deleted profile said:

Evening all. 

Myself and MrsA are new members joined today 😉

We like the 'idea' of couple sharing. However this is something we have never done or even spoken about before today. 

I would love to hear any stories you guys and gals may have in the same situation X 

Hi how you doing this is kinda our first time to.. wow be good to chat