First messages

Posted (edited)

I’ve been so touched by the thoughtful, polite, personalised messages I receive from men on this site & others that I thought I would share a few. Each message is from a man I’ve not had any previous contact with. Would anyone else like to share the “special” messages that make them feel SO sexy and appreciated?

“Hi sexy. Do you have curvy body? I like super curvy sub so much.” 31yo

Subject: Now then young lady
“And how are you this fine day?” 60yo

“Cougar yummy what are you looking for of here” 24yo (this gentleman sent me a similar cut & paste message 3 times. 🙄)

“Hi there sexy, great bum 😉 xx” 28yo

“Hope you're ok, pretty girl” Unknown age

“Like your play box too, but need a hood and something to gag you with tho” 58yo

“Hey there, I write explicit short stories if you're interested. I have an abduction/***d one if you want to have a read. It's in about three parts, let me know if you're interested.” 54yo. (Sent me the LONG awful story, with no encouragement from me)

“You have nice fat tits.” 51yo

“Hey! I’m from Xxx! Could I tempt you in a Skype call ;)” 23yo

“like your pics i see you like deepthroating i reckon there is a talent for that/ wot you say? have you been to any munches or events .................hi” 54yo

Edited by Deleted Member
Omitted a word
Posted

Had a few like that. One of the reason i took mainly ALL my likes off my profile. If the man/woman cant have a nice clean, casual conversation, then its no thank you, im not wat you are looking for. Just want to chat.

Posted
13 minutes ago, KayleighT said:

Had a few like that. One of the reason i took mainly ALL my likes off my profile. If the man/woman cant have a nice clean, casual conversation, then its no thank you, im not wat you are looking for. Just want to chat.

I did the same thing Kayleigh! Some of the comments are taken from a profile on the OTHER kink site. At least here I can control who can message me. I know that as soon as I engage and post I will get more messages, but I hoped that a few people might read this and realise how tiresome it is to receive this kind of thing every day. To have men interact with me as though I’m not even a person.

SparkySparks
Posted

And I thought I was bad at this. I am kind of curious how most of these guys are even able to feed themselves.
Pretty sure "cougar" is never something you are supposed to call a woman unless she describes herself that way.

Posted
22 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

And I thought I was bad at this. I am kind of curious how most of these guys are even able to feed themselves.
Pretty sure "cougar" is never something you are supposed to call a woman unless she describes herself that way.

I was not happy at the cougar comment! Nothing in my profile(s) mentions it. I’ve got more than usual this week and it’s made me a little grumpy. 🤨

Posted

I know exactly what you mean! It’s embarrassing isn’t it. And some of the profile pictures make me cringe; more a police mug shot than something that would appeal and make me want to get it touch. Listen up guys: think a little and plan a little before you jump in, if you are fortunate to also have the intelligence to support this. 🤣

SparkySparks
Posted
20 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I was not happy at the cougar comment! Nothing in my profile(s) mentions it. I’ve got more than usual this week and it’s made me a little grumpy. 🤨

Sorry to hear that.

I see a lot of guys complain about how they never get replies or comments despite trying to act polite and respectful, I don't think they really understand that their one comment is going to usually be sandwiched between hundreds of messages from other guys just saying "nice tits, I like tits" and such. 

I kind of wonder what these guys are thinking, do they honestly expect that a woman is going to go "oh, he likes curvy women with tits, I can't wait to meet him!"?

Posted

I’m the nicest guy in the word but most people can’t appreciate it. And I don’t think I know how to explain it I just know I’m good. Also I can teach people to kill people with my jiujitsu skills but I’m really peaceful 😅

Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

I did the same thing Kayleigh! Some of the comments are taken from a profile on the OTHER kink site. At least here I can control who can message me. I know that as soon as I engage and post I will get more messages, but I hoped that a few people might read this and realise how tiresome it is to receive this kind of thing every day. To have men interact with me as though I’m not even a person.

Yes, they think you are on her for them to use only. Not for anything else.

Posted

It's getting really bad actually, but if you notice most of these are deleted members once there vip runs out or even sooner,  I even had a sub call me lazy and block me when I said no thanks to reading his profile after a first dreadful message asking to be my sub. 

There are good ones around its just going through all the filth first. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, SparkySparks said:

Sorry to hear that.

I see a lot of guys complain about how they never get replies or comments despite trying to act polite and respectful, I don't think they really understand that their one comment is going to usually be sandwiched between hundreds of messages from other guys just saying "nice tits, I like tits" and such. 

I kind of wonder what these guys are thinking, do they honestly expect that a woman is going to go "oh, he likes curvy women with tits, I can't wait to meet him!"?

I always reply to polite respectful messages. I think most people do on here. I do NOT want to talk about sex, I do NOT want to answer questions about my kink or your kink. Not to start, not with a complete stranger.

If you wouldn’t say it to me in person at a pub, don’t say it to me on here. Some of the comments are misogynistic as Kayleigh says.

If they’re just misguided, I usually point out why I have found it offensive. And I often get an apology and then we have a conversation.

I just thought it might be insightful to see what kind of comments a female sub gets.

SparkySparks
Posted
3 minutes ago, TemptressM said:

It's getting really bad actually, but if you notice most of these are deleted members once there vip runs out or even sooner,  I even had a sub call me lazy and block me when I said no thanks to reading his profile after a first dreadful message asking to be my sub. 

Always the sign of a good sub when they are annoyed that you won't follow their orders. 

I use that same strategy at job interviews, yelling at the guy for being late and demanding that he hire me before I get him fired. 

SparkySparks
Posted
2 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I always reply to polite respectful messages. I think most people do on here. I do NOT want to talk about sex, I do NOT want to answer questions about my kink or your kink. Not to start, not with a complete stranger.

If you wouldn’t say it to me in person at a pub, don’t say it to me on here. Some of the comments are misogynistic as Kayleigh says.

If they’re just misguided, I usually point out why I have found it offensive. And I often get an apology and then we have a conversation.

I just thought it might be insightful to see what kind of comments a female sub gets.

It's a good idea I think, it gives people on the other side a bit of perspective and let's others know they are not alone in getting these messages all the time. 

Posted
2 hours ago, TemptressM said:

I don’t mind filth, just..later on 🤣 I remember your post about that person. 🤯

Posted

It’s getting bad - no effort made to make a good first impression. It’s like they think they’ll chuck enough messages out that sooner or later they’ll strike it lucky 😂
Smacks of desperation or lack of respect especially if messaging a Domme 😂🙄

Posted (edited)

I've just had to block someone I was chatting nerd stuff with after they sent over a dozen messages while I was offline then asked me to spank them, a few years back I might have tried to keep the chat going, but I'm older and grumpier these days, so it's easier to ignore that little twinge of guilt. The most memorable so far was a guy who messaged me out of the blue with his phone number and a full list of what he'd like to do to me 🙄 There have been some good messages too, people who have clearly taken the time to read my profile and respect that right now, I'm only looking for friends, but the 'hey baby, lets shag' types do outweigh them.

Will say it's not just confined to kink mind, I've been on vanilla sites and dealt with the same issue.

EDIT: Just realised who inspired my profile photo - thank you!

Edited by Deleted Member
SparkySparks
Posted
57 minutes ago, Whizzer1000 said:

I've just had to block someone I was chatting nerd stuff with after they sent over a dozen messages while I was offline then asked me to spank them, a few years back I might have tried to keep the chat going, but I'm older and grumpier these days, so it's easier to ignore that little twinge of guilt. The most memorable so far was a guy who messaged me out of the blue with his phone number and a full list of what he'd like to do to me 🙄 There have been some good messages too, people who have clearly taken the time to read my profile and respect that right now, I'm only looking for friends, but the 'hey baby, lets shag' types do outweigh them.

Will say it's not just confined to kink mind, I've been on vanilla sites and dealt with the same issue.

Yeah not just dating sites either. I noticed I make a lot more "friends" when I play an mmo if I play a female character. Eventually they always ask if I'm really a girl. 

Not complaining, they can distract the enemies while I use ranged attacks. Teehee, omg, you are so good at this game. 

Posted

There is an option in the message filter that allows a user who is rated good stars in pms to talk to you. I recommend using that. 

Regarding what @SparkySparks said, it is quite common that nice people get ignored but I just take it as if someone is irritated enough to take that kind of an action then its better not to associate with them... 

Posted

I think if you're 'nice' and get ignored - then - your niceness can help you understand what else might have gone through someones inbox or that they just weren't interested and don't actually need to reply

It's a shame but you can think "Well, I respect that - and someone else will have my niceness instead"

Posted

Hi SL*T, most recent and must be my favourite tbh 😂 

Posted
14 hours ago, BlondeCurls said:

I know exactly what you mean! It’s embarrassing isn’t it. And some of the profile pictures make me cringe; more a police mug shot than something that would appeal and make me want to get it touch. Listen up guys: think a little and plan a little before you jump in, if you are fortunate to also have the intelligence to support this. 🤣

Lol at police mug shot! 🤣

Posted
9 hours ago, Queenie63 said:

It’s getting bad - no effort made to make a good first impression. It’s like they think they’ll chuck enough messages out that sooner or later they’ll strike it lucky 😂
Smacks of desperation or lack of respect especially if messaging a Domme 😂🙄

Huge lack of respect! And if they start off that way...why would we bother?

Posted
8 hours ago, Whizzer1000 said:

Not sure who did inspire your profile pic but it’s very nice! I despair at someone who sends their phone number expecting you to share yours not to mention the rest of it. On my other profile I had clearly written NOT SEEKING PLAY PARTNERS. Much good it did me. I’m glad you get some good messages too. I do (just not this week 🙈)

Posted
55 minutes ago, TJ_Pup said:

Hi SL*T, most recent and must be my favourite tbh 😂 

Classy!! FFS!