My forum post?

Shinare

Posted

I posted a story to the BDSM kinky confessions forum and there's a notification that says it hasn't been verified or something? Did I do something wrong? Should I have submitted it somewhere else for review before posting it? Can anyone see it? I'm confused lol

Posted

Hi there, you did nothing at all wrong. :) I am your friendly neighbourhood moderator and when you post you just need to wait for me or one of my team to read through the post and approve it.  This is so we can make sure guidelines are followed. 

We make no judgement on the content except for that relating to our rules. 

Your story is now approved btw :)

Posted

Oh phew, thank you for clearing that up for me! I was worried I hadn't adhered to something, I'm very new here :)

Thank you!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Shinare said:

Oh phew, thank you for clearing that up for me! I was worried I hadn't adhered to something, I'm very new here :)

Thank you!

Nothing wrong at all, if you wanna check the guidelines there's a link at the top of the page, just so you know you're in the clear. And if you've ever any questions, fire them at me :) 

Posted

Yep, I had been posting for a while without issues. Then I wrote one with Religion in the title and was wondering why it did not appear immediately. Then, and only then, did I read the guidelines that said something about Religion and offending beliefs etc. Then I got nervous.

In any case, it just took a little longer for the entry to be posted. In addition, the HelpDesk was very helpful in responding to my ticket.

They are a good bunch of people here. @VictoriaBlisse