Female Supremacy 💋🔥💋

Posted (edited)

I have more recently found myself drawn to the BDSM practice of Female Supremacy (FS). Before comments role in about we're all equal etc, i want to expressly note that this is a BDSM theory/ ideology and a practice which I'm embracing with regard to my position as a Dominant Female.

I have become more aware recently of the heteronormative, patriarchal relationship patterns in vanilla life dominating much of what I see in our kinky community.

Whilst healthy heterosexual monogamous relationships should be accepted and celebrated it can be overwhelming at times and does marginalise others whose preference is something other than that.

Our wider society promotes straight couples, doing straight couple things, we hear music, watch films and programmes all promoting what is seen as a heteronormative message, reinforcing family, domestic life etc etc. Its right to say that this is the recognised modern structure of our society and effective for many people.

Many of us in kink aren't looking for that, we don't crave a mate to make babies or a family with, or an other to share finances with, or someone to argue over who's turn it is to cook tea.

Many of us seek to connected with others on a deeper level beyond those norms,  to explore dynamics,  people, connections within a variety of experiences,  using poly as a mechanism and lifestyle choice to do this.  The permission to explore and enjoy many, done ethically, is a significant element of my pleasure and that of others.  This steps further away from the mono/ hetero choice which forefronts popular perception.

I enjoy FS because it seeks to subvert those social norms, FS looks at life from an alternative perspective. It suits me because I have no need to a man, I seek not to rely on one and have left the urgent need i felt in the past to belong to one.

Conversely I've swung the pendulum the other way and seek to possess and own men (primarily) who follow the same ideology. Who seek to serve by way of recognition, acknowledgement, service and honour the power of women.

FS has enabled me to recognise, acknowledge, serve and honour my own needs first before that of others. I'm mindful of what this means to those who do serve or wish to serve and in this i seek to model effective leadership, guidance, mentorship and correction where necessary. I do this through radical honesty, open communication, no judgement and no tolerance of behaviour which seeks to undermine any of the above.

The purpose of this writing is to provoke thought, feedback, and discussion thus feeding our own learning, reflection and growth.

🔥🔥🔥

Edited by Deleted Member
Absence of crucial point re poly
Posted

A subject you well know has been on my mind a lot the last few months. A great read fire as always as as intended thought provoking for those like me who have opened many new doors recently. I have made a decision though an at least for now that is mono. That could however change in the future and posts like this really do help(even though I had to Google heteronormative 😂

Posted (edited)

🔥🙏🔥

This is  dynamic dynamite

Or should that be dynamight?

Supremacy of the divine feminine in the face of patriarchy's hegemony. To seek balance and faith in the instinctive reflective ***s of nuture that flow forth from feminine ats.

This expands beyond gender boundaries....after all,those born of mothers,well technically half woman? 

To utilise the dynamic thus,as an exploration of subjugation to not a whim,not ego, nor lust: there are many tantalising levels of changed perspectives to promote a quest for understanding. 

Observing ,as one  bound in fealty to many queens ,in life,love n unity . I bend knee as guardian,brother & ***, confidante,jester,tribal equal,warrior,guide n follower......friend. In humility ,in honour,honestly......to my vanilla soul ***s; to be trusted,loved,treasured.

Reward itself for my acknowledgement of their supreme self surrender in sometimes awkward acceptance of their supremacy of value beyond sexual being. 

Old joke time!

Women who seek equality with men.....lack ambition😇

Edited by Boldbald
Typos n grammar
Posted

I think fs should be the norm its what id like the female to be superior

Posted
19 minutes ago, Boldbald said:

🔥🙏🔥

Women who seek equality with men.....lack ambition😇

That right there again says so much. More to be thinking about

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

I strongly belive in Female Supremacy in BDSM, in vanilla women should have exactly the same opportunities as men
Especially in senior management and board rooms, unfortunately this is not the case still.

Posted

I have always sought to belong to a dominant female, although I don't think I fully realised this until I opened the door to my kink and started to explore. Many of my vanilla female partners have really just been bullies rather than actually dominant. I think that BDSM provides a much better framework for such a relationship where nobody suffers ***, and everyone ultimately enjoys their reward. In my case the pleasure of serving a loving Mistress who will dominate and direct, but still value me as a unique person with a lot to give.

There is *nothing* better than making Mistress smile, and be proud of her sissies :)

Posted
6 minutes ago, Shitface said:

Women should rule this world

Ive believed that for many years. I think it would be a much nicer place for us all if that were the case

Posted

It’s one of those many things I’ve come to admire in you Fire. Recognizing, acknowledging, and honoring my own needs first has been a hard-but-worthwhile path for making our relationship work, and I thank you for your example.

Posted

If anyone will persuade the world about Female supremacy it’s you Fire!

Posted
3 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Ive believed that for many years. I think it would be a much nicer place for us all if that were the case

In general, I think it would, but it would probably have its own problems, just different ones :)

Posted

Yeah course, it would be far from perfect but I doubt we would send our young men off to slaughter each other every time we got the hump on. It would be a much more peaceful world, kinder.

Posted

In my experience when women are put in charge things get done, there is fairness and justice and not so much corruption, greed and lies. 

Yeah, let the women show us men how it should be done! We will all be better off because of it. 

Posted

Everyone has different wants/needs and combinations thereof. If FS is what you like and it works for your S the go for it. For me, as a switch, both/all parties take it in turns being dominant so things should “even out” but personally I’m not jnto being ridiculed, degraded or made to feel inadequate and wouldn’t want to do the same to anyone else.

Posted

Everyone has different wants/needs and combinations thereof. If FS is what you like and it works for your S the go for it. For me, as a switch, both/all parties take it in turns being dominant so things should “even out” but personally I’m not jnto being ridiculed, degraded or made to feel inadequate and wouldn’t want to do the same to anyone else.

Posted

We all have roles in witch we play a part. The world is just a stage and we are just actors playing a role.

That said for many years women have had to fight for everything. Just like we thought to the right to vote.

Theres nothing wrong in being a domminant woman. I am both dom and sub. But i dont sub to thoes i dom not any more. I have diffrent play partners for diffeent roles i play.

I do agree women should be equal as men even though its 2020 women are still not alwats seen as equals in many rolse still. In some jobs women are paid less then women snd women have to do more.

In the olden days women were told to stay home and look after the kids men should earn a wage. But whats wrong in it being the other way round.

I for one aplud your fire xxxx

Posted

As blazing Throne cast warmth n Might

Stalked scarred wyrewolf cloaked in night.

Wary,weary,teary.....seeks to bite?

Ancient's *** ,in some ,take fright!

As drawn ,unshayd',to the light.

Lays faerie greeves ,male,n arms

In humble service of Her ... Charms

Guardian feather  Just, be free of harms.

A Treasured island Voyage,free of alarmes.

Supremacy in feminacy! entwin'd enchanted ,Calms..........

Inspired ,written as sensed......great writing O Queen.....🔥🙏🔥📜

questions of self accepted ,with honour.🐺

Posted
12 hours ago, ukmarky said:

personally I’m not jnto being ridiculed, degraded or made to feel inadequate and wouldn’t want to do the same to anyone else.

I'm not sure which part of the writing made you think FS is about ridiculing,  degrading and making men feel inadequate?

Posted

The experience I’ve had of a female supremacist was that she enjoyed ridiculing men in real life although this wasn’t obvious before we met. Needless to say we only met once.