Female Supremacy 💋🔥💋

Posted

The experience I’ve had of a female supremacist was that she enjoyed ridiculing men in real life although this wasn’t obvious before we met. Needless to say we only met once.

Posted

feeling the nuture,appreciation of talents,the compassion of allowing masculine driven passions....expressive,explorative,emotive.

power dynamics as opportunities of changed perspectives,cognitive distortions melt away as ego snowflakes on winter shed cape of societal conditioning?.....mere observation,perception is relative to posistion?  So many questions to be asked...who are we??🙏

Posted

That's not female supremacy it's just a bully. As I understand it FS is about women taking control of their own minds and future and leading the men instead of the men leading (and usually ruining things along the way) 

Posted

But of course stinky feet are far from a mans desires.
A man really desires a girl with a beautiful face, lovely sweet virtuous character. A girl who is obedient, supportive, loyal good.
Sad that modern society is producing so many dumb, lazy, fat, wilful, viscious girls. The more dominant a female becomes the more unattractive her face becomes and the more unattractive her character. Though she will be attractive to lesbians, homosexuals and transexuals probably or very desperate men.... As women rise to power the more men impregnate and abandon women because the women lack the virtuous character that makes them endurable and the more that men seek foreign girls or younger girls who have not become feral wild viscious or have been trained better by their societies.
Women rise to power and divorce, affairs and family break up increase, alcholism increases, drug use increases. Women rise to power and we are invaded by outside societies that are dominated by men. Women are weaker than men and get power by making men weaker therefore female led societies weaken us. Male led societies rise to power and strengthen us.
The greatness of our nation brought to ruin by females who are disloyal betrayers, attackers of their own menfolk, viscious spider women devouring their men, leaving a husk of a true man behind.
Their egotistical thoughts about their own beauty and body. Obsessed by shoes and handbags and an endless hunger for new clothes and jewelry... interested in almost anything unimportant.
Existing like dependent parasites, hungry for mans *** and power, trying to suck it all out of him. Sat there so lazy, asking for more and more...
If you want a real compliment, get up of your lazy ass and produce a better photo than unimportant feet.
You didnt detect my sarcasm before.
ohhh you have feet!
How utterly trivial!

Posted
37 minutes ago, MyPleasure said:

A man really desires a girl with a beautiful face, lovely sweet virtuous character. A girl who is obedient, supportive, loyal good.
Sad that modern society is producing so many dumb, lazy, fat, wilful, viscious girls. The more dominant a female becomes the more unattractive her face becomes and the more unattractive her character. Though she will be attractive to lesbians, homosexuals and transexuals probably or very desperate men.... As women rise to power the more men impregnate and abandon women because the women lack the virtuous character that makes them endurable and the more that men seek foreign girls or younger girls who have not become feral wild viscious or have been trained better by their societies.
Women rise to power and divorce, affairs and family break up increase, alcholism increases, drug use increases. Women rise to power and we are invaded by outside societies that are dominated by men. Women are weaker than men and get power by making men weaker therefore female led societies weaken us. Male led societies rise to power and strengthen us.
The greatness of our nation brought to ruin by females who are disloyal betrayers, attackers of their own menfolk, viscious spider women devouring their men, leaving a husk of a true man behind.
Their egotistical thoughts about their own beauty and body. Obsessed by shoes and handbags and an endless hunger for new clothes and jewelry... interested in almost anything unimportant.
Existing like dependent parasites, hungry for mans *** and power, trying to suck it all out of him. Sat there so lazy, asking for more and more...
If you want a real compliment, get up of your lazy ass and produce a better photo than unimportant feet.
ohhh you have feet!
How utterly trivial!

You are joking, right?

Posted
12 hours ago, MyPleasure said:

ohhh you have feet!
How utterly trivial!

I welcome all comments and views.  I have to say,  I've read your profile and feel only sorrow and pity for you.  I wish you well and that one day you will feel able to release some of your hate to allow some light in.  I don't feel the need to respond to your comments,  as they speak for themselves and in that you'll need all the luck in the world. 

Peace 🔥🔥

Posted
14 minutes ago, Firewitch said:

I welcome all comments and views.  I have to say,  I've read your profile and feel only sorrow and pity for you.  I wish you well and that one day you will feel able to release some of your hate to allow some light in.  I don't feel the need to respond to your comments,  as they speak for themselves and in that you'll need all the luck in the world. 

Peace 🔥🔥

Jesus Christ fire. You’ve got more patience than I would have had reading that aimed at me

Posted
1 hour ago, Curvykate said:

Jesus Christ fire. You’ve got more patience than I would have had reading that aimed at me

He'll get what he deserves and I'm not gonna credit him with any of my energy on it!!

🔥🔥🔥

Posted

Fire rises up above ,dancing brightly over dark's fuel.....blessed elemental ,saluted,undaunted!

"All shall love me and despair" ( lady of lothlorien- tolkein) 

Respect ,innit?🔥🙏🔥

💋

Posted
2 hours ago, Firewitch said:

He'll get what he deserves and I'm not gonna credit him with any of my energy on it!!

🔥🔥🔥

it is your thread, your call! 😁

Posted
19 hours ago, MyPleasure said:

ohhh you have feet!
How utterly trivial!

OK so I didn't actually read the whole thing just glanced through it. But only because A. I could see the same speech coming from my dad the same black hearted damaged scared man who hasn't been able to deal with his own insecurities and so projects them into the enemy (women). What a dooche! Grow up, grow some brain cells and deal with your own insecurities. 

And B. It was too long a rant of hate for me to give any actual time to. 

Posted

Oh I should add that my dad is on his 4th wife. Yes that's right 4!!!!

So good luck mate, a future of loneliness and sorrow awaits you. 👍

Posted

i am not saying that there is no place for female power. I am just talking about what happens to the world when females have supreme power. All female supremacists i have judged have exhibited signs of hatred towards men, riddicule, attacks upon male sexuality, turning men sissy, making men homosexuals, sterilizing men cbt castration, attacking mans reputation, stealing a mans hard earned ***, spreading negativity towards men in society. So yes i might express hate towards such females as they are negative examples of females.

But i dont hate them so much, they have their own inner hate and their own psychological problems to deal with. Why are they such control freaks? Why do they *** men so much? Yeah i could pity such sad women. Maybe they became fat and ugly and lonely then started getting hateful towards men and desired a slave man who wouldnt leave? Insecure of their own unattractive bodies they use *** to make a man 'love' them.

England ruled world when men were supreme. Now with rise of female power the uk has fallen to lower and lower status in world. USA is also starting to fall as females rise to power. Where as male led societies rise to greater power. So female supremacy is like an attack on its own society and an attack upon the lives of any future son they might have.

I am not going to criticise your father or describe him or myself as the perfect example of manly behaviour. If a man is on his 4th wife it could speak of the deficient quality of himself or women in general or society itself. Or other reasons.

Anyway save your sarcastic pity for your weak sissy boys. Enjoy your  love together i am not banning you. I am not outlawing yoursex choices.

I dont have a negative opinion of women. I merely gave an opinion of female domination and so called female supremacy. If you think the world will be saved by handbags, pedicures, clothes, cosmetics and hairstyling then follow such women in their glorious sissification of men! ha

A woman can self egotise that she has brought a weak man to his knees, then filled with pride she declares women are supremely powerful... however if she steps outside her little ego bubble and looks at whole world she might see that female power is not supreme.

Some women can lead and hold power well and there are weak men in the world that need strong women. I am not going to criticise weak men. If wanna be weak or strong choose.

I dont feel a need to destroy women or their fertility or their sexuality. I dont feel a need to sodomise their anus either.

If strongest man competes against strongest woman who would win?

If most intelligent women compete against most intelligent men who would win?

Have men done most of the hard labour and created the most important technological advances? Is it men who have done the fighting and most dangerous hard work? The great explorers visionairies pioneers builders etc

Maybe the spanish inquistition occurred because men felt repulsion at a witches claims about female supremacy?

Regardless you are entitled to your opinion about supremacy and equality.

Why do you believe in female supremacy? What evidence do you about its efficacy?

Posted
6 minutes ago, MyPleasure said:

i am not saying that there is no place for female power. I am just talking about what happens to the world when females have supreme power. All female supremacists i have judged have exhibited signs of hatred towards men, riddicule, attacks upon male sexuality, turning men sissy, making men homosexuals, sterilizing men cbt castration, attacking mans reputation, stealing a mans hard earned ***, spreading negativity towards men in society. So yes i might express hate towards such females as they are negative examples of females.

But i dont hate them so much, they have their own inner hate and their own psychological problems to deal with. Why are they such control freaks? Why do they *** men so much? Yeah i could pity such sad women. Maybe they became fat and ugly and lonely then started getting hateful towards men and desired a slave man who wouldnt leave? Insecure of their own unattractive bodies they use *** to make a man 'love' them.

England ruled world when men were supreme. Now with rise of female power the uk has fallen to lower and lower status in world. USA is also starting to fall as females rise to power. Where as male led societies rise to greater power. So female supremacy is like an attack on its own society and an attack upon the lives of any future son they might have.

I am not going to criticise your father or describe him or myself as the perfect example of manly behaviour. If a man is on his 4th wife it could speak of the deficient quality of himself or women in general or society itself. Or other reasons.

Anyway save your sarcastic pity for your weak sissy boys. Enjoy your  love together i am not banning you. I am not outlawing yoursex choices.

I dont have a negative opinion of women. I merely gave an opinion of female domination and so called female supremacy. If you think the world will be saved by handbags, pedicures, clothes, cosmetics and hairstyling then follow such women in their glorious sissification of men! ha

A woman can self egotise that she has brought a weak man to his knees, then filled with pride she declares women are supremely powerful... however if she steps outside her little ego bubble and looks at whole world she might see that female power is not supreme.

Some women can lead and hold power well and there are weak men in the world that need strong women. I am not going to criticise weak men. If wanna be weak or strong choose.

I dont feel a need to destroy women or their fertility or their sexuality. I dont feel a need to sodomise their anus either.

Have men done most of the hard labour and created the most important technological advances? Is it men who have done the fighting and most dangerous hard work? The great explorers visionairies pioneers builders etc

Maybe the spanish inquistition occurred because men felt repulsion at a witches claims about female supremacy?

Why do you believe in female supremacy? What evidence do you about its efficacy?

🔥😈🔥 I'll come back to you on this 🔥😈🔥

Posted

This site to me is site of open mindedness, you have your opinion fine, there are good and bad in both male and female but i can guarantee if you look through history man as a whole has committed more heinous crimes etc than women ever have. But that's not the point. This is a fetish site men and women and all genders hear are equal we only give what we want freely. To my understanding everything in Domme/sub dynamic for example is negotiated neither has more power than the other, what is given is given freely.

You will always get people who *** the roles of dominance which is extremely sad (may i add man has a terrible history of this and still fails to learn from it).  However most women who have come into power havd used it wisely. 

Maya angelou

Queen Elizabeth 1

Marie currie

Catherine the great

Sojourner truth

Rosa parks

Malala Yousafzai

Ada lovelace

Edith Cowan

Mother Teresa 

This is not a competition. I'm merely stating that the percentage of women who have gained powerful positions in society and used that position to improve society as a whole is far higher. 

As I said earlier everyone has there opinions some of us are more open minded than others. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Firewitch said:

🔥😈🔥 I'll come back to you on this 🔥😈🔥

i am not saying that there is no place for female power. I am just talking about what happens to the world when females have supreme power.

-From a global perspective Women do not have political, social, cultural power. Female Supremacy is an ideology to which i subscribe and whilst that may hurt your tiny pea brain, please bare with, whilst I respond to your points in turn in the vein hope to offering you some light in your dark world. I do this is peace, there is no hate.

All female supremacists i have judged have exhibited signs of hatred towards men, riddicule, attacks upon male sexuality, turning men sissy, making men homosexuals, sterilizing men cbt castration, attacking mans reputation, stealing a mans hard earned ***, spreading negativity towards men in society.

-Firstly I'm unclear of you position that allows you "to judge" anyone. Your perception of "signs of hatred" are actually things that allow men/ people to explore their desires and needs as they and their Domme wish to, like all healthy dynamics they're consensual. The people involved in these exchanges are proud to be and fought against bigots and rode the courageous challenge to do so. Obviously I don't condone stealing/ scammers but if you're referring to Fin/ProDomme exchanges, these are legitimate dynamics which are part of this beautiful lifestyle. Furthermore, this section of society celebrates and embraces the acts you describe, i suggest if you seek emersion into this community you may need to consider your perception and prejudices. Do this with an open mind, there is no hate.

So yes i might express hate towards such females as they are negative examples of females.

-Hate and intolerance to any group of people in my mind is narrow, limited, uneducated and unwanted. There is no hate.

But i dont hate them so much, they have their own inner hate and their own psychological problems to deal with.

-I think this comment is inflammatory and unnecessary. I have yet to meet a Domme with inner hate, are they addressing their psychological issues?? Abso- fucking- lutely!!! Are you?? There is no hate.

Why are they such control freaks? Why do they *** men so much? Yeah i could pity such sad women. Maybe they became fat and ugly and lonely then started getting hateful towards men and desired a slave man who wouldnt leave? Insecure of their own unattractive bodies they use *** to make a man 'love' them.

-Dominance doesn't mean control freak, I have seen, and have, no *** of men. People who demonstrate a deeper understanding of life celebrate the changes that occur in women physically from maiden to crone, the privilege of ageing, growth, insight, confidence, sexuality and sensuality is celebrated and embraced by the people who love, worship and respect them. There is no hate.

-I have little doubt that your views on England's world leadership are connected to broader political views which i also don't subscribe to. You appear to think that women have power in politics in UK and USA, whilst this is growing, they are yet to lead, which leaves this being a rather derelict point. Women build up each other, women build up society, their children (sons and daughters), women hold families together (sometimes with the help of men, sometimes not). There is no hate.

-It describes a man lost and seeking. There is no hate.

-It wasn't sarcastic albeit a bit mean, I do feel sad you have so much negativity in you, it must hurt. I'm not sure you're aware that you are not the law maker or person who bans. This is a free community filled with love. There is no hate.

I dont have a negative opinion of women. I merely gave an opinion of female domination and so called female supremacy.

-It is called Female Supremacy and the challenge this brings you would indicate to me this is in regard to women as a group of people and this is what draws my concern. You have demonstrated a chauvinistic, paternalistic and misogynistic position which will not assist you in life, but I expect you already know this as you're living it.

If you think the world will be saved by handbags, pedicures, clothes, cosmetics and hairstyling then follow such women in their glorious sissification of men! ha

-How very ridiculous 🙄

A woman can self egotise that she has brought a weak man to his knees, then filled with pride she declares women are supremely powerful...

-I think you've fantasised about this.

however if she steps outside her little ego bubble and looks at whole world she might see that female power is not supreme.

-This is a BDSM ideology.

-You finally acknowledge choice however the backhanded comment with regard to weak men, highlights again you lack of understanding of submission per se and what it means for the submissive and in turn the Dominant. Which compromises any position you may choose to attempt to take in the future. There is no hate.

-Maybe a good bumming could assist you?

-I'm not denying physiology

-Neither would seek "to win".

-This is a BDSM ideology. Try really hard to think about that.

-I love witches 🔥🧙‍♀️🔥

-I know

Why do you believe in female supremacy?

-Please read my original post. There is no hate.

What evidence do you about its efficacy?

-All of my submissives are testament to its efficacy. There is no hate.

Peace 🔥🔥

Posted
On 7/12/2020 at 11:47 AM, lesmond691 said:

I think fs should be the norm its what id like the female to be superior

Amen 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MyPleasure said:

Well, I don't even know where to begin with this.

Let's start with "making men homosexuals". The scientific community thoroughly debunked this particular idiocy decades ago, round about the time when they stopped classifying alternative sexuality as a form of mental illness. ***d-fem and ***d-bi are, psychologically speaking a way for men to explore different sides of their gender identity and sexuality in a safe place which makes it easier to overcome their natural inhibitions. It is not about changing someone on a fundamental level.

Now we'll move on to "England ruled world when men were supreme", firstly there's the highly dubious premise that correlation implies causation, but I should also point out that the supremacy of England began under the guidance of Elizabeth I, who last I checked wasn't a man and was one of the most powerful people on earth at that time. Perhaps you should read the article on conservapedia which claims the UK lost it's dominant world position because of its "descent into socialism and atheism". That's about as defendable as a rational position. 

"If you think the world will be saved by handbags, pedicures, clothes, cosmetics and hairstyling..." Seriously? Is that all women are to you? That and a warm collection of holes for your amusement? It's precisely this attitude that kicked off first wave feminism in the first place, and which leads to the kind of angry feminists you refer to. They are not true dominant women any more than serial killers or rapists are strong decent men.

"If strongest man competes against strongest woman who would win?" I wasn't aware that leadership qualities were related to how big a weight you could lift.

"If most intelligent women compete against most intelligent men who would win?" Once again comprehensively debunked by the scientific community. It is generally accepted that intelligence is not dependent on gender. It is understood that a greater proportion of men are highly intelligent, but before you let that go to your head, a greater proportion are also less intelligent due to a higher variability.

"Have men done most of the hard labour and created the most important technological advances? Is it men who have done the fighting and most dangerous hard work? The great explorers visionairies pioneers builders etc" @Willow75 helpfully listed some of the great and influential women from history so I won't repeat that, but I will list a different collection.

Alice Ball - Chemist

Mary Anning - Paleontologist

Nettie Maria Stevens - Geneticist

Henrietta Leavitt - Astronomer

Lise Meitner - Nuclear Physicist

Rosalind Franklin - Molecular Biologist

Esther Lederberg - Microbiologist

I'm willing to bet you've probably never heard of any of them. The reason for that is that the credit for their work was stolen from them by men. There are many more, look them up. As for fighting, women were not permitted in the armed ***s, so there is that. Hard and dangerous work? That tends to be reserved for those of lower intelligence and higher physical strength, both characteristics favouring men. Not to mention that again, until comparatively recently, women were generally forbidden any kind of 'career' that didn't involve housekeeping and child rearing. 

"Anyway save your sarcastic pity for your weak sissy boys" - If you regard submissives as universally weak, then you demonstrate a woeful misunderstanding of what BDSM is. Submission and Domination are both given willingly in any successful dynamic. I'm going to assume that you style yourself as a Dom, I must admit I couldn't be bothered to look at your profile properly, so do you regard female submissives as weak pathetic creatures of no use except to do your bidding? If that is the case, I feel very sorry for anyone involved in a dynamic with you.

I have the great honour and privilege to be Submissive to my Mistress @Firewitch. I do not consider myself to be weak in any way, either physically, mentally or emotionally. My submission comes from a place of supreme respect and admiration for my Mistress. She demands nothing from me that I would not give willingly and happily, and thus we are both rewarded.

I'm sorry to say, but your post betrays a distinct lack of knowledge for History, Science and BDSM, and is an insult to every strong, resilient submissive, whether male, female, non-binary, transgender or intersex as well as an insult to the Dominants who care for them. I'm not going to cast any aspersions on the reasons for your attitude, but I do suggest that you go and do a great deal of reading before pontificating on subjects where your knowledge is obviously sorely lacking.  

Edited by Paul_aka_Helen
Spelling
Posted

Oh my! Burn, @MyPleasure, burn! Your badly argued misogynistic views have been throughly debunked by @firewitch and @Paul_aka_Helen. Kudos to them for standing up for women, for submissives and for truth. 🙌🏻

Posted

And @MyPleasure I almost forgot to mention.

The Spanish Inquisition had basically nothing to do with witchcraft or female supremacy, it was an attempt by the Catholic Church to identify 'false converts' from Judaism and Islam.

Perhaps you're confusing it with the Monty Python sketch?

Posted

As a great man (Leonard Cohen) once said, "I can't wait till women take over"

Posted
2 hours ago, Curvykate said:

Oh my! Burn, @MyPleasure, burn! Your badly argued misogynistic views have been throughly debunked by @firewitch and @Paul_aka_Helen. Kudos to them for standing up for women, for submissives and for truth. 🙌🏻

I'm with you ladies and others all the way on this. Stunned by what I have just read.

Posted
Monday at 11:15 PM, MyPleasure said:

ohhh you have feet!
How utterly trivial!

Also it’s vicious not viscious. As I don’t have a lovely, sweet, virtuous character I must therefore be feral, wild and VICIOUS. Which is fine and well but I just need it spelt correctly. Ta.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your contributions everybody.

You gave me alot of the info I needed for characters in my story. :)

Obviously my true personal beliefs and opinions have not yet been voiced. I merely wished to see what arguments FS would use.

I also have detailled replies to everything yet.....

Personally i dont care if FS rises, i think UK and USA deserve the nightmarish world that is a result of feminism and FS.

It was interesting to see the replies of female doms to my belief that FEMALES ARE NOT SUPERIOR
criticism of a 'spelling mistake' vicious not viscious
(like she has never spelt anything wrong in her life! ha ha. Oh my god, call the spelling police! ha ha)

even more funny when the witch later says

"if you seek emersion into this community you may..."
firstly firewitch didnt even use the correct word. Immersion is the word you wanted to say, emersion is the opposite.
Kind of funny a femdom criticises me for spelling vicious as viscious where at least used the correct word but the great firewitch didnt even see her own lack of intelligence in using incorrect word!
Kind of funny! :D oh well guess witches get a bit ocd with their spells! ha ha

*Simple negative labels like 'burn' which explain nothing, and say nothing about issue of females not being superior

* Misarguing a point.
I am not against women, not against submissives, not against truth. So Donny Kinsters words are the opposite of truth by badly arguing i am against such.

Donnykinkster :❝Oh my! Burn, @MyPleasure, burn! Your badly argued misogynistic views have been throughly debunked by @firewitch and @Paul_aka_Helen. Kudos to them for standing up for women, for submissives and for truth.

Oh Donny Kinkster what a virtuous knight rushing to defend these poor weak women and kneel down at their feet and kisse their asses. f they were truely supreme they would need the help of such a valient knight, ha ha :)

misogynistic = strongly prejudiced against women.
'deeply ingrained misogynistic attitudes'

UNTIL MEETING VARIOUS DOMINATRIX IN LAST 3 YEARS I HAD NO HATE TOWARDS WOMEN AT ALL AND I DONT HATE WOMEN IN GENERAL. ANY HATE AGAINST WOMEN FOCUSES ONLY ON THIS TYPE OF WOMAN and feminists who create war of sexes.
Also in truth my gender views are more balanced and closer towards equality. The views i present in this thread are merely to see what these supremacists would say.
Whats the word for strongly prejudiced against men?
Women who believe in their superiority and that men are inferior have such views and it seems natural being a man that i would take offence against such women!

Ahhh ive found the word
Misandry is the hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against men or boys in general. Misandry may be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, gynocentrism, matriarchy, belittling of men, *** against men, and sexual objectification.

Edited by MyPleasure