Beating-Kink is not currently listed under fetishes

Posted

What I would like to know is, whatever happened to old fashioned chivalry.

It has its place you know, even within the Fetish community.....believe it or not!

Just my closing thought for the day 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cade said:

This kink would fall under sadism and algolagnia

I will not disregard, Cade. I appreciate your response and it is definitely helpful. I was not aware of this algo... term, so thank you.

All of your points make sense, and I am glad to hear your thoughts.

Posted (edited)

I think its about intentions. Does one intend to inflict *** or do damage? A slap with an open hand is going to inflict *** but if done right will do no damage as long as there is no power or driving *** in the follow through.

Just like hair pulling, if you yank hard there is a risk of damaging the scalp and causing neck injuries. Yet a firm but gentle pull to manurer the head in a controlled direction that is natural will be safe.

I wouldn't punch or kick anyone in kink. but a swing from a paddle in the wrong place would be just as damaging as a fist or foot. No one would use a paddle across the face (or i would really hope not) but would a unloaded slap with a relaxed open hand on a cheek be bad ( Ive been slapped by a female in the past) and Ive not come to any harm.

Edited by SirGreen
Posted
6 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

whatever happened to old fashioned chivalry.

It exists, and I intend to keep it that way. I would like to think I have more than one side to my personality.

Posted
2 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

( Ive been slapped by a female in the past) and Ive not come to any harm.

No maybe not   But if a woman gets slapped (or punched) by a male, she's much more likely to come to harm   That has been noted in domestic *** cases.  

Posted
5 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

a relaxed open hand on a cheek be bad

I do know for a fact that a slap to the face can potentially dislocate the jaw, and I believe it is to do with how the jaw is clenched during impact.

As has been reiterated so far, knowledge and control are essential. There is a correct way and an incorrect way, even if right and wrong are blurred.

Posted
4 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

by a male

I am aware that men are more commonly involved in domestic ***, but coming back to the point this is not about gender. This is about knowing how to safely execute an activity; with skill and understanding.

What I am trying to ascertain is if there is anyone with such knowledge; how to carry out this activity. It is a fact that some people enjoy this type of impact play. I want to know how to do it safely.

Posted

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has given their input on how to safely engage in this type of impact play. It has been insightful.

Posted
5 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

No maybe not   But if a woman gets slapped (or punched) by a male, she's much more likely to come to harm   That has been noted in domestic *** cases.  

In domestic *** cases, the intention from the man (or woman) is to inflict *** and harm. Even the act of pouring a glass of water over someone head is also considered assault and domestic ***.

Slapping someone on the backside with a whip or paddle can also be assault both actual or common.

The deciding factor is consensual acts. That does not remove the responsibility to keep things safe.

Posted
4 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

In domestic *** cases, the intention from the man (or woman) is to inflict *** and harm. Even the act of pouring a glass of water over someone head is also considered assault...

The deciding factor is consensual acts. That does not remove the responsibility to keep things safe.

Yes I agree, but what I was trying to say is that generally, a woman is more likely to experience serious *** than a man is, regardless of whether it is consensual or not, because mistakes can occur.

So yes, things need to be kept both consensual.....and safe.  

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

Yes I agree, but what I was trying to say is that generally, a woman is more likely to experience serious *** than a man is, regardless of whether it is consensual or not, because mistakes can occur.

So yes, things need to be kept both consensual.....and safe.  

Yes, mistakes can occur in both men and women. Cerebral contusion, diffuse axonal *** or intracranial haematomas can happen to either sex. I do agree that men have higher body mass and strength likely to cause ***. However knowing the risks, a man can hold back and be able to softly slap when he has no desire to harm a woman who desires to be slapped.

Posted
1 minute ago, SirGreen said:

Yes, mistakes can occur in both men and women. Cerebral contusion, diffuse axonal *** or intracranial haematomas can happen to either sex. I do agree that men have higher body mass and strength likely to cause ***. However knowing the risks, a man can hold back and be able to softly slap when he has no desire to harm a woman who desires to be slapped.

That was the kind of answer I was looking for.  Sounds as if you have medical knowledge!

Posted
2 minutes ago, TammyNatalia said:

That was the kind of answer I was looking for.  Sounds as if you have medical knowledge!

I don't want to say how or why publicly but both medical and Domestic *** is something Ive had professional experience in. xx

Posted
3 hours ago, Bounty said:

But they consent to being punched or kicked...

I instinctively don't feel comfortable with punching and kicking yet I've done martial arts, enjoyed them. Why don't I wanna involve them in kink?

I'm primal...

Whip me til I bleed but punch me? No. Why? 

🤔

Possibly as a result of your martial arts training. The idea that being punched was bad was drilled into you during that training and will still be there in your brain today 

Posted
2 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

I don't want to say how or why publicly but both medical and Domestic *** is something Ive had professional experience in. xx

I see.  Well, enough said about that on here, then!

Posted

Hmmmm.....all very interesting.

Humble boast here but as an experienced martial artist I do have to say something about punching. And why punching and kicking is so different from flogging, whipping and slapping and spanking for example.

I think the first thing to say is they're two completely different sensations. Would you prefer a slap round the face or a right hook? Two very different experiences with different outcomes. 

It seems to me that flogging, whipping, slapping and spanking are about sensations on the skin. Punching and kicking on the other hand are designed to travel into the body and cause harm to bone, muscle and internal organs. 

If you're just thumping someone on the back or the ass or kicking them in the ass or on the legs, I suppose that's safe enough. But still, a misplaced kick or punch connecting with the kidneys or bladder for example could land you both in serious trouble.

I'm not really into punching and kicking as part of sex play but I imagine it could be part of a *** and *** dynamic. Punching and kicking her/him into submission. I would suggest you just be careful and explore safe areas to be hit and at what power to deliver your blows together beforehand. Unless you know what you're doing, punching the abdomen will always carry some risk. Heart, liver, spleen, bowls and bladder can all rupture....intentionally or not.

If you both intend your punches to cause *** instead of just pummelling someone into submission, then there is at least one relatively safe way I know of. 

It's called a nail punch. And believe me....it hurts... allot!

For safety reasons, only deliver it to the sternum...or at most the ribs. It hurts like hell but is relatively safe.

Make a fist and extend the knuckle on your index finger slightly as if you were holding a gun trigger. DO NOT PUNCH STRAIGHT FORWARDS. Drop your fist forwards as if hammering a nail and make contact with the sternum. You don't have to do it hard and you don't have to drive it into the body. Just be decisive and firm. It's purpose is to immobilise and make *** your opponent while they're consumed with ***.

How that's going to help anyone I don't know! But hey.....it does link up punching and ***!

At the end of the day.....whatever floats your boat X