Body marks

Nipdog

Posted

I am a man who wants to see my body scratched up and bruised.  I always wonder which I enjoy more the session or end results.  

I relatively new to this and used to hide my marks now I want or even need them seen.  Is this normal?  My friends accept me because after a long illness, when I got healthy decided my path and told everyone to expect my body to be bruised and marked up as I started on my "sexual revolution" to be true to myself.  The acceptance was astounding to me.  Is that a kink in it's own or just part of the fetish.

Posted

I think as in any activity one can grow within, there is naturally the desire to want to share personal milestones and achievements. Additionally, the more we accept ourselves, the less that sense of self wants to be hidden away from the world. I find it's pretty normal, even with newbie partners that don't necessarily want the world to know they are kinky, they still find a sense of pride in showing their marks, like a badge of honor - testimony to the extremes they have endured. Perhaps it can be seen as proof of their rite of passage, so to speak.

MaddieShires
Posted

Body Mark's are something I enjoy both at the time and after. When the pleasure takes place try to keep them hidden so it does not offend people. Perhaps it is a kink, I certainly enjoy. X

Posted

I thoroughly enjoy being marked. As Cade says. It is testimony to my endurance, however in the current climate please be wary of posting images of your markings online especially via social media.
I don’t post pictures of marks in protection of my Dominant.

Posted

its fairly commun in our world. something to remind the good time, the ownership, the tingling *** left after a session that last few days or weeks depending the intensity.

but some subs doesnt want any at all, and this is where the skill to inflict *** without any marks is difficult to achieve and accepted, as a Dom we do love to see our work of art....