Daddys surprise

Posted

He walked around to greet me from the car, his always serious face bursting to let out a smile. He opened my door and held out his hand. 'I've got something for you inside kitten' - he couldn't help but smirk. I could see how excited he was, I knew instantly what was happening. Id been imagining the things we would do on the drive up, but never dreamed this fantasy would be brought to life today. Butterflies flooded my stomach and my legs pressed together automatically as my damp little pussy began to ache.

He helped me with my bags (stuffed with dildos, toys, teddies and snacks) and we entered his hall way.
As soon as the door closed we dropped our bags, and he spun me around to face him. 'You know, dont you.' I nodded, biting my lip and looking up, reading his face. I reached up and kissed him, softly.

'First thou...' He put one hand around my neck, pushing my body up the wall until I was on my tiptoes. The other was up my skirt, the palm of his hand cupping me, his fingers dipping into my wet pussy as he grabbed and squeezed. 'You are mine.' He growled. 'This.. this is mine.' He rammed his fingers into me as far as they would go. He went deep, and ***fully rough, and wasted no time in ensuring I was breathless and my thighs were soaked, all the time keeping eye contact. Without another word he turned me around and pressed my face against the wall, his hand now gripping my hair, holding me in place. I sighed as he entered me, as if I'd been waiting for it for so long. My body was relieved almost. I pushed my bum out and rolled my hips up to meet him. 'Good, babygirl' he cooed, fucking me harder and making me knees buckle. My moans got louder and I began pushing back, getting lost in his rhythm.

'They are going to love you-' he started to say, pulling out quickly. 'MY needy little slut' he said as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. I stopped writhing and concentrated, trying to relax as he ***d his cock inside of me, slowly but ***fully he worked his way in. Fuck it hurt. I cried out and panted as he stretched me open.
'Daddy it hurts!' I yelped- pushing my ass into him further, willing him to go deeper. He did, pausing for a second before he starts fucking me again, my ass stretched to take him- too much ***, but fuck did it feel good. My cries were something between guttural moans of *** and sighs of satisfaction as he opened me and used me.

The noise we were making attracted some attention, but I was oblivious to it until he pulled my head back off the wall and turned it in the other direction, not breaking stride. The men he had invited were all stood watching, cocks in hands, leering looks on their faces.
'Just warming her up for you boys' he laughed, pulling out quickly making my body lurch, slapping my ass and pushing me into the grasps of the eager men. One the men took my hand and pulled me forward and another lifted my skirt up to put his finger in my tender asshole. I glanced back at Daddy and he was smiling, beaming at me. I smiled back and blew a kiss at him, putting my arms up to let the men undress me. This was going to be fun!

Posted

I enjoyed reading that, you’re a talented writer.

Posted

Sounds like a good Daddy 😊. Looking after his babygirl

Posted
6 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Sounds like a good Daddy 😊. Looking after his babygirl

That's the dream, right? 😋

Posted
35 minutes ago, BabiiGirl91 said:

Omg 🤤 such a good read! X

Thanks, I'm glad you think so! Top fantasy of mine 🙈

Posted
27 minutes ago, SubDancer44 said:

I enjoyed reading that, you’re a talented writer.

Thankyou, that's a really kind thing to say 😊

Posted
40 minutes ago, BooBookitty said:

That's the dream, right? 😋

Anything is possible and some dreams do become reality 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Anything is possible and some dreams do become reality 😊

🙊 One can only hope... *sigh*  

Posted
13 minutes ago, BooBookitty said:

🙊 One can only hope... *sigh*  

Good girls usually get what they want but must be good first 😊

Posted

I dont know what you're implying, I'm aaaallllways good 😘

Posted
On 7/28/2020 at 10:33 AM, BooBookitty said:

He walked around to greet me from the car, his always serious face bursting to let out a smile. He opened my door and held out his hand. 'I've got something for you inside kitten' - he couldn't help but smirk. I could see how excited he was, I knew instantly what was happening. Id been imagining the things we would do on the drive up, but never dreamed this fantasy would be brought to life today. Butterflies flooded my stomach and my legs pressed together automatically as my damp little pussy began to ache.

He helped me with my bags (stuffed with dildos, toys, teddies and snacks) and we entered his hall way.
As soon as the door closed we dropped our bags, and he spun me around to face him. 'You know, dont you.' I nodded, biting my lip and looking up, reading his face. I reached up and kissed him, softly.

'First thou...' He put one hand around my neck, pushing my body up the wall until I was on my tiptoes. The other was up my skirt, the palm of his hand cupping me, his fingers dipping into my wet pussy as he grabbed and squeezed. 'You are mine.' He growled. 'This.. this is mine.' He rammed his fingers into me as far as they would go. He went deep, and ***fully rough, and wasted no time in ensuring I was breathless and my thighs were soaked, all the time keeping eye contact. Without another word he turned me around and pressed my face against the wall, his hand now gripping my hair, holding me in place. I sighed as he entered me, as if I'd been waiting for it for so long. My body was relieved almost. I pushed my bum out and rolled my hips up to meet him. 'Good, babygirl' he cooed, fucking me harder and making me knees buckle. My moans got louder and I began pushing back, getting lost in his rhythm.

'They are going to love you-' he started to say, pulling out quickly. 'MY needy little slut' he said as he pushed the head of his cock into my ass. I stopped writhing and concentrated, trying to relax as he ***d his cock inside of me, slowly but ***fully he worked his way in. Fuck it hurt. I cried out and panted as he stretched me open.
'Daddy it hurts!' I yelped- pushing my ass into him further, willing him to go deeper. He did, pausing for a second before he starts fucking me again, my ass stretched to take him- too much ***, but fuck did it feel good. My cries were something between guttural moans of *** and sighs of satisfaction as he opened me and used me.

The noise we were making attracted some attention, but I was oblivious to it until he pulled my head back off the wall and turned it in the other direction, not breaking stride. The men he had invited were all stood watching, cocks in hands, leering looks on their faces.
'Just warming her up for you boys' he laughed, pulling out quickly making my body lurch, slapping my ass and pushing me into the grasps of the eager men. One the men took my hand and pulled me forward and another lifted my skirt up to put his finger in my tender asshole. I glanced back at Daddy and he was smiling, beaming at me. I smiled back and blew a kiss at him, putting my arms up to let the men undress me. This was going to be fun!

Are you Also Subbadoo?