My girl, the Mistress?

Ghthis

Posted

ive been with my vanilla(ish) girlfriend 3 years or so. We have done some play but barely scratched the service of what I’d like.

Would I be being realistic if I was to think over time I could normalise kinks and push the boundaries or would that make me a bad person. To be clear I don’t want actually *** her everything would have to be concensuel   but I’d like to slowly push her limits to something a little kinkier .

I think the fundamental problem is that although I do enjoy being a dom I’d love it if from time to time She would tie me down ;thrash me till I cryed and  pegged me... or something like that ;) but seeing me imascualted like that would be a big turn off for her.

Switchymishie
Posted
Yeah probably won't happen unless she's secretly a sadist. Have you tried talking to her?
Posted

Yea I thought as much! :( 

I’ve brought it up a couple of times but it always get laughed off.

if I can get her start with a light bit of one or the other and see how she feels about it or if I suggest toy shopping - she likes those things individually so I don’t imagine  she would object hah.

But you’re probably not far from root of the issue and I just need to talk to her about it and then move on from there don’t I.

Posted

talking about it is always a good step. some things might take time to evolve and some things might be totally off her limits for one reason or another, so you'll have to learn to respect that also.

Posted
Im sure you would make me a very good dom
Submissiveman2u
Posted

Slowly slowly catch a Mistress take your time don't scare her...