Littles and mummies and daddies only event

MummyDaddyWanted

Littleboycock
Posted
On 5/10/2018 at 8:47 PM, Jackbj said:

Looking for Littles or chat to guys looking too 

I class myself as a little boy, if thats what your looking for. I'm new to all this lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

unfortunately my previous posts broke the rules for posting links :(.

hopefully this will not. Any age players interested in chatting on discord PM me and i’ll Tell you how to find a little space on there. 

• 2 months later...
Akittennamejay
Posted

I'm new to this too and I've always felt childish n different from everyone so when I found out about ddlg I knew I found my place In the world but im in South Carolina and I don't know if we have stuff like that down here 😭😭

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

Great idea for a thread. As a lost boy who’s constantly looking for a mum to learn from, it would be great to keep this thread going!

Posted

Oh yay! I really wanted a group like this to join, I don’t get to talk to or meet many CG’s or littles so this is great ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
DirtyHardRocker
Posted
On 2/27/2018 at 6:19 PM, babygirl_tinkerbelle said:

I'm a newbie but have always had an interest in being a little, I'm in London and have no clue where to start so would be up for  a meet up

Sounds good! Message me when verified x 

DirtyHardRocker
Posted

I like being a daddy but I also want a mummy lool. Maybe I'm just greedy but I like a lot of diversity and being able to switch things up x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Always wanted to find a mummy or daddy, but im always too shy and scared, and im super new to it thats why.