MUNCH - Re-Run

PixieDust

Posted

Due to the various time zones differences, we have decided to do a Munch Re-Run on Bullying and Bad Manners this weekend.

As it is an important topic of discussion, we would love to give those members who could not attend the original Munch an opportunity to do so, especially those members living outside the UK.

We hope you will come and join the discussion with our wonderful host @lil-monster

The Munch Re- Run will be held at the following Time:

• Sunday 2nd August @ 4.00pm Los Angeles Time

• Sunday 2nd August @ 7.00pm New York Time

• Monday 3rd August @ 12.00am UK time

If you are in another time zone and would like to know the time for your area, please pm @PixieDust

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Posted

PixieDust, for me down on the east coast timezone in Australia, then that is Monday 9 a.m. if I have things right.

Posted
6 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

PixieDust, for me down on the east coast timezone in Australia, then that is Monday 9 a.m. if I have things right.

For those living in Australia the times will differ slightly depending which state you are living in but for New South Wales the time will be Monday 3rd August @ 9.00am

Posted

Well if I'm not working then I will be there.

Posted
8 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Well if I'm not working then I will be there.

Really hope you can make it!!!

Posted

Hey Everyone 

Our Munch Re-Run is due to start in the chatrooms in just under 35 minutes we hope you will join the discussion on Bullying and Bad Manners.   

Hope to see you all there. 

Posted

The Munch Re-Run is now LIVE  please join us in the Quarantine MUNCH Re-Run Chatroom

Posted

Thank you to everyone who attended and joined in the Munch re-run.  We look forward to seeing you in our next munch on Thursday 6th August @ 8pm UK time on the topic of "Love, Respect & Body Positivity"  with our host @little_dark_princess