Bisexual

Todd211

Posted

Who else loves to dress up like a sissy slut for there dominant figure or is just me??  

Posted

Tried cross dressing a couple of years ago but after a few months and a few good meets with some like minded gurls got scared and chucked all my Clothes. Had some normal going out stuff and some more kinky fetish gear. Red pvc catsuit and a couple of black pvc dresses, black patent leather thigh boots 👢 some rubber leggings and underwear. Fav was a full length Sbr mackintosh, mmmmm. Looking to start up again. 

Posted

I had panties stockings hold ups tights pvc skirts bras basques plus heels.  Loved it

Posted

We could have been good together. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm dom and make my sub wear heels, hold-ups, micro mini, tight lycra top and a pint of perfume.  I dress the same and we role play.  I'm 50, he's 30.  We both love it.  Yum!

• 2 weeks later...
maidslavegimp
Posted

i am always in lingerie  24/7/365

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Bi is cool  90% men and 95% women is bisexual only 40% men admit your sexual orientation 50% He is ashamed because what his friends say only when play whit female in bed and women put finger to men as men dont like stop and roon only like moore and moor

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I just need the dominant figure in my life. I'm happy to dress anyway they like if it gets me a good result at the end wink wink 😉

• 4 years later...