*** Play

BaritoneSwitch

BaritoneSwitch
Posted

Hello Everyone

I'm new around here, and fairly new to BDSM in general, so I'm keen to get to know people and start learning what it's all about. I was wondering if I could pose a question to the Fetish.com hivemind:

As yet, I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone who's into extreme ***, particularly verbal ***. Personally, I think it's something I'd really enjoy in its milder forms but I'm curious to hear from folks who are into its more extreme side. From what I understand, *** can a lot of kinksters feel incredibly excited and even empowered from being told that they are worthless and horrible. Is there anyone around who could give me their perspective?

Thanks so much!

Posted

BS - do you intend to be the giver or the recipient?

BaritoneSwitch
Posted

The recipient would be more my preference, but I'm open to being the giver as well. Also thank you Donny I've given it a read, very helpful!

Posted

I consider myself a masochist. I like for a sexy sadistic man to tell me he knows what a dirty, filthy, disgusting, slut I am, what a pathetic pig, and that he knows I want and deserve the punishing things he's about to do to me. I have very good self-esteem, so I'm okay with things like body shaming and him touching on uncomfortable truths. I'm very comfortable with who I am, so I'm even okay if he questions my womanhood (I'm a transwoman). I think a differently self-assured person might have problems with some of the attempts at *** I'm okay with. 

Posted

Personally, like most other kinks I would suggest a staggered approach with gradual increments.

Posted

#BS,

As has been said, find somebody who likes the idea, knows how to do it well, and then build up slowly. You might enjoy a little *** but you don't want to be mentally trampled so you need to figure out your limits. Hence you need somebody who is listening and understanding of those limits.