Sizing chastity cage

TuraLyin

Posted

I'm in need of help sizing a chastity cage, and looking for recommendations on one for long term wear

Posted

It's really difficult to find a affordable one that's comfortable. I have 6 awkward chastity cages. Sometimes you just get lucky.. but you can spend a lot extra and get a custom sized one..

Paddywack-3112
Posted

Have you considered making your own

Posted

I would recommend something that allows airflow as much as possible. I have one called "stuck in her web", its steel and very open in comparison to the plastic or silicone alternatives

Posted

The chinese ones tend to accomdate smaller. BUT I had plenty from the main nonkink only well kown site that does some good larger ones. The best way probably if you get chance os to be put in one for the session by the DOM and see how it suits you. The beauty of a cheap one is that its not a BIG waste of *** if no good for you.

Posted

It’s still a waste if you ordered three, and you’ve only ever had one of them on once ..........and you don’t want a domme........ 😅😇

Posted

It depends why you’re going to be wearing it, is it to stop you masturbating or to prevent/discourage erections!?
I have this one, soft I can just squeeze into it, even with the beginnings of a semi it’s ***ful!

The down side is that they constantly slide away from your body so need constant adjustment, a belted one prevents this but is much more expensive, this one I’ve worn for extended periods and is ok until sort of half semi but you have to be very careful about making sure you clean inside the tube as often as possible!
Something like this with a crotch cable/chain and ball trap.

Posted

The Hitchhiker's Guide To Chastity by JK Spenser is a really short read, has some good info about chastity and some resource links.

Posted

If youre looking for non piercing ones. Locked in lust .. the vice is as comfortable and secure as you can get. I can pull out of any nonpierced device, but the locked in last works comfortably. If you want a secure PA piercing device go with steelwerks.

Posted
10 hours ago, Object said:

If youre looking for non piercing ones. Locked in lust .. the vice is as comfortable and secure as you can get. I can pull out of any nonpierced device, but the locked in last works comfortably. If you want a secure PA piercing device go with steelwerks.

I was going to mention this, There is a non piercing way to ensure you can’t pull out however, look up “Tetherspout”, can also be used to hang quite heavy weights from your chap as a means of *** too!!

Posted

Thanks for a ton of information, I have been looking through it. 

Sadly xzoot I currently don't have a dom who can put me in one properly. 

Comehereboy I have been looking into it. 

Fishbicycle, something I can can wear long term, that would prevent errections, something I can still be teased in, but I can't jack off in.