Scat and Golden showers

A_Switch

Posted

Hello Everyone,

I have an inquiry about the scat and golden shower fetishes/acts. I have seen that this is specially trendy within the femdom acts where mostly the male (sub) is on the receiving end.
I would like to know in what what it is interesting from someone who have tried it or practices it (whether dom or sub). It is more about curiosity on the feeling and the desire to participate in such act

Posted

For me its the *** of it, the utter submission. I don't like either scat or urine, so its the feeling of a superior being making me endure these that attracts me. Actually as far as scat is concerned, I've never tried it in practice, and probably wouldn't want to, although the fantasy of it turns me on. With urine, I need to be fairly turned on before it happens: then its a turnon. It can be a turn off if I'm not feeling turned on enough at the time. Watersports are both degrading and warming.

Posted

I have done a couple of self sessions. Aka using my own waste and playing with it. There's a couple ways it turns me on. First is the tabooness and ***. There are alot of people who flat out think scat is disgusting.
Second is im extremely submissive. I love the idea of being used as a toilet.
Third is the taste,feel,and smell of body waste.

For the most part the ***, tabooness, and the extreme submission makes me desire to do it over and over again

Posted

Scat doesn't really interest me.  I can think of scenarios where I might do it - but that would be overthinking 

Watersports / Golden showers / etc. I love.   It was something I'd fantasised about since, well, forever - and I think after the first time the Lady I did it with pointed a few things out - like the mix of the cold enamel of the bath mixed with being hit by the warm pee was probably a sensation boost - and yeah, being pissed on is something that can be deemed taboo, dirty, something you're not supposed to like and that can add something to it.

But, also it feels kinda disrespectful, but, yeah - so hot.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Pissing and being pissed on is a fetish of mine but my spouse not so much. The wet warm sensation of the urine and rubbing it all over is so hot. Anyone else testify to this?

Edited by P1ssboy
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hey, I licked pussy to one girl, she experienced an orgasm and wet herself. Naturally, my pug. At first, I pulled back, like "oh, uh". But then, remembering this moment, I realized that I was feeling excited. I read on this topic, found out that urine is even treated, in general, I "formatted" my attitude and then I started looking for it. I told my wife. Then he beat all his mistresses regularly. And I just fell in love with this occupation. From my point of view, it is very exciting, brings variety to the sex life.

Edited by Markos
forgot to add something
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I've had messy accidents occasionally through my life, a lot lately, and i choose to deal with it with pleasure instead of letting it drain my mental health. but when it comes to partaking with a partner it's not degrading to me it's not humiliating but an act of devotion, love, trust, and more. playing with it is just fun though lol. i know I'm gross and damaged but I'm doing ok 😅. but outside of a relationship scat and piss are... a bit of an obsession unfortunately. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

There i sno better feeling than when she is standing over you and then just lets go.  Being covered in her (or his) warm liquid is mesmerising.  Makes me instantly erect as well.