Just a little something I written up.. not really thought of a name. X

Posted

The last thing Naomi remembered was leaving a ramen shop when a van pulled up next to her. When she awoke, she found herself in a dark basement, bound and ***. In front of her Takane saw a pair of scissors and a key, alongside a note saying “Be back soon”. No doubt they were laid there by her captor to taunt her. Takane pulled her body forward with all her might, desperately trying to reach the tools to her freedom, but her bonds would not yield.

Takane’s arms were wrenched behind her, tied in a cruel reverse prayer. Rope pinned her elbows and wrists together, her hands resting between her shoulder blades. Her hands were ***d into fists, cocooned in tape, ensuring her arms were useless in any attempt to free herself. Her legs were ***d into a single unit with ropes above and below her knees and on her ankles, there was even rope on the soles of her heels ensuring they could not fall off. More rope tied to her ankle bindings were tethered to her wrist bindings, keeping her secured in a hogtie. If that wasn’t enough a collar around her neck was chained to the wall, making it so that she could not escape her predicament. Any cry for help was silenced by tape wound around her mouth, keeping some sort of packing inside. 

Her captor had been thorough in her restraints, also adding multiple vibrators to stimulate Takane, causing her to have difficulties forming a plan of escape. 

After what seemed like hours desperately reaching out for the tools and fighting off her lustful urges Takane was close to giving up, tears welling up in her eyes. She gave in to her ***ors and experienced an explosive orgasm, her body spasming in her bonds. As she basked in the afterglow she heard her captor returning.

“Too bad dear~ better luck next time~ I hope you’ll enjoy our time together. I know I will~ Now let’s begin…”