The Drop

Posted

He watched her walk to her car from the window of the hotel, still slightly stunned by the events of the last 14 hours. He knew it was going to be something special but it was his first real meet and beyond what he could have imagined. The word magical may be a little strong, but in a way that's exactly what it was. He was now a different man to the one who arrived 4ish to check in and eagerly await his prey.

The whole experience from the moment he opened the door was a different world, he felt released and with it a change fundamental yet very primal deep within. Right now he was pure electric, excitement flooding him as he started to pack, ready for the long drive home. Thoughts of things to come flooding his mind as he prepared to leave, feeling alive and as if he could run a marathon.

The drive was a long one, both driving half the length of the country to meet and both knowing it would be worth it. As he drove he thought and as he thought he started to slowly descend the mountain he had just climbed. New emotions had been experienced, deep ones that connected in a way never tasted, he felt them now and already he started to feel something else, A tiredness and with it something else, a sadness,  he didn't understand it's meaning right then but in time he would.

The flat as he walked in seemed different, empty, hollow yet it was the same place, it had not changed yet for reasons he didn't understand it had. A loner and never more comfortable than when alone felt at that moment more alone than ever before. Upon reflection over the next couple of hours he realised it was not his home that was different, no that was the same, it was he who had changed.

It was he who was hollow, it was he who was empty as a tiredness and sadness crept upon him, a melancholy quite unlike anything he had felt before. He had lost an arm, he was sure of it and he knew it was her. Not just her though, the connection,based upon the deepest trust he had ever witnessed was just not something he had been expecting or had prepared for, it caught him completely off balance. He had felt pure joy and deep honour as this trust was given, by one he had just met. That trust, that deep emotion and overwhelming primality had finished him. He missed her and he missed the bond two relative strangers had formed in 14 short hours. He was exhausted, knew it was time to sleep yet what he didn't know as he sulked  sadly to his bed, tired and a little lost, was tomorrow the melancholy, the loss would be twice as bad. The high he had felt just like the rest of nature demanded balance and that price he had to pay was not something he knew of, he was new after all. That price in time he would learn, is referred to as the drop.

Posted
3 hours ago, phoenixinflames said:

Dropping is just awful... Experienced it myself very recently and it is hard! Sending love xx

Thank you, this was some time ago, it just completely caught me off guard 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Thank you, this was some time ago, it just completely caught me off guard 😊

I hadn't experienced it really as much as I did this time when I've done a scene before.... I know what you mean about being caught off guard. X

Posted

I get drop a lot, and I mean a LOT. And it's intense. And special. A sign of the depth of feelings, sinking so deep into subspace that the drop is equally as powerful.

I've had secondary and even third drop.

I'm preparing for the mother of all drops over the next few days after the life changing last few weeks I've had.

Having gone through, and ridden out, sub drop with Pirate I know this is gonna be just another exciting, beautiful experience in my growth.

Posted

It hit last night, the drop.

My circle encompassed me.

When I drop I become insecure... paranoid. I know this. I have to acknowledge it so I can let it go.

I dropped, I plummeted.... they each held me up as I sank. Allowing me to feel what I did. They stood by me, with me, around me, keeping me steady and supported.

I remembered going through pretty intense drops with Pirate. Drew on the strength from those. I shared my insecurity within my circle. Loved, cared about, supported. 

How beautiful is that?

I am free enough, safe enough, to expose every vulnerability, every insecurity, every doubt or *** and know that it's all ok.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

It hit last night, the drop.

My circle encompassed me.

When I drop I become insecure... paranoid. I know this. I have to acknowledge it so I can let it go.

I dropped, I plummeted.... they each held me up as I sank. Allowing me to feel what I did. They stood by me, with me, around me, keeping me steady and supported.

I remembered going through pretty intense drops with Pirate. Drew on the strength from those. I shared my insecurity within my circle. Loved, cared about, supported. 

How beautiful is that?

I am free enough, safe enough, to expose every vulnerability, every insecurity, every doubt or *** and know that it's all ok.

I’m glad you are supported when you drop, Bounty. But I wonder if anyone supported Donny?

Posted
13 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

I’m glad you are supported when you drop, Bounty. But I wonder if anyone supported Donny?

I didn't know what it was Kate and yes the next day was pretty grim. Understand it better now and always better prepared for that awful downside to the highs of previous encounters.

Posted
1 hour ago, Donnykinkster said:

I didn't know what it was Kate and yes the next day was pretty grim. Understand it better now and always better prepared for that awful downside to the highs of previous encounters.

It is a shock, that first time. Particularly if you don’t know it might happen. I found the munch/advice/about this super helpful and insightful.