A Masochist’s Second Wave of Drop

se****

Posted
That second wave of sub drop when markings are almost gone is just as brutal as the first. I feel not enough maso’s speak up about it. Granted, not everyone experiences a drop no matter their role in the dynamic.
The pride I have while wearing my markings, the excitement and pleasure I feel when I’m reminded of how they got there..

It call comes to a complete halt when my marks start to dissipate. The reminiscing is replaced with worrying. My body is left without it’s decorations and left with a quite literal emptiness.
Posted
Well said. Thank you. It's helpful to know I'm not alone in experiencing that or working through those feelings.
Posted
8 minutes ago, LilSassyLilSweet said:
Well said. Thank you. It's helpful to know I'm not alone in experiencing that or working through those feelings.

You aren’t alone🖤 posted this to normalize this is others conversation as a masochist.

Posted
My drop as they fade is 100x worse than the endorphin drop. When they are gone the emptiness comes rushing back and I don't feel beautiful anymore. It also makes me miss my sadist and sub frenzy strikes again. ❤️
Posted
51 minutes ago, buckley887 said:
My drop as they fade is 100x worse than the endorphin drop. When they are gone the emptiness comes rushing back and I don't feel beautiful anymore. It also makes me miss my sadist and sub frenzy strikes again. ❤️

Sub frenzy is tough! As long as you are aware of it and stick to SCC you’ll be able to get through the drop and frenzy in one piece hehe🖤

Posted
I appreciate this posting. I’ve not even allowed myself to place the words to these feelings/thoughts regarding these things I so obviously-to-me experience for the precise same reasons illustrated here…. ‘if I don’t acknowledge- it isn’t happening’ and also, other semi-conscious streams of thinking wherein I am inadequate? unworthy? in the wrong? quite possibly just by existing [without the attention from ___ & the MARKS…]

Logically, day to day, I give these things little credence and they don’t stop me from living my life, heh. But in *those* moments, as just now in reading this thread and confronting Myself, I admit to being utterly lost when in the afterfade.

Thank You. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Posted
I can relate to this. I love seeing my markings and playing with them. I feel naked when they are gone and miss them. The brat in my just wants to be very bad to get more. But Master doesn't see it as a punishment because I enjoyed it so much 😂
TimtheMerciless
Posted
15 hours ago, selenophilicnani said:

That second wave of sub drop when markings are almost gone is just as brutal as the first. I feel not enough maso’s speak up about it. Granted, not everyone experiences a drop no matter their role in the dynamic.
The pride I have while wearing my markings, the excitement and pleasure I feel when I’m reminded of how they got there..

It call comes to a complete halt when my marks start to dissipate. The reminiscing is replaced with worrying. My body is left without it’s decorations and left with a quite literal emptiness.

I think this is a common response to intense experiences when they come to an end. The deeper the experience the greater they possibility for the drop. 

I believe it is because the mind forgets that joy can come from other things. I have to tell my self you re-engage with things that are meaningful to me - such as doing my job ok and living tidily, keeping in touch with friends.

These things re stabilise me in the realm of low key everyday satisfactions.  Too much intense pleasure makes you forget these things and you can end up feeling blank ones once the endorphins, dom***e and psychological and spiritual high runs it's natural course.

The trick is to carry the joy forward in small ways. Not to cling to it .

Posted
52 minutes ago, TimtheMerciless said:

I think this is a common response to intense experiences when they come to an end. The deeper the experience the greater they possibility for the drop. 

I believe it is because the mind forgets that joy can come from other things. I have to tell my self you re-engage with things that are meaningful to me - such as doing my job ok and living tidily, keeping in touch with friends.

These things re stabilise me in the realm of low key everyday satisfactions.  Too much intense pleasure makes you forget these things and you can end up feeling blank ones once the endorphins, dom***e and psychological and spiritual high runs it's natural course.

The trick is to carry the joy forward in small ways. Not to cling to it .

I don’t disagree nor dispute what you’ve put forth here, however, having experienced multitude other intense situations, for myself, this another ***. Perhaps same mechanisms and trappings but … different and unique for me. 🫶🏼

Posted

It is very real and can be the source of a significant amount of angst, in particular if you don't see your Dom that often or they are reluctant to mark you too heavily. The sadness of watching markings fade is somewhat hard to explain but can be easy to treat. If the cause for the sadness is that you see the sign of their ownership fade, seek other reminders that can withstand the passing of time which can be photos of the marking, one of those bdsm rings or bracelets that state your d/s status inside, or even a meaningful tatttoo or branding if you are a forever item. If the sadness comes from the being reminded of how long you haven't seen them for, the obvious thing is to try to see them more, or convince them to mark you a bit more brutally so it lasts a bit longer. But yes the second drop is real and it's even worse than the first as you are left to feel it alone and not in their arms. Hugs xx