Punishment for Masochist

Rahulforf

Posted

line writing

"Penny punishment"

stress poisitions

withholding favourite activities or treats

Posted

Denying them the ***. Carry out your impact play but at a much, much lower level.

Posted
21 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

line writing

"Penny punishment"

stress poisitions

withholding favourite activities or treats

I get that and I’ll have a smile on my face smh lol I’ll be do you want it by color too or year lol

Posted

Basically do what that person doesn’t like unless it’s a hard limit then It would be a no. My punishment are my hard limits anything else I can turn into a funishment

Posted
5 hours ago, Rahulforf said:

Hello Everyone. I just like to know what could be a punishment for masochist as they enjoy ***. What can be considered as a punishment which is not into ***. Please suggest. Thank you.

It really depends on the reason for the punishment.  Is it something that really offended you, or infuriated you, in some way?  The good, old-fashioned "time out" seems to work best in these situations.  No orders, no duties, no directives---just "GET SOMEWHERE, NOW!"  Unlike children, adults tend to think and brood more, about what they did.

Or, are we still talking about "play time"?  One alternative might be, to make the slave wear restrictive and/or punitive garments, while performing their duties. (with my love of leather, and penchant for locking things, I can have real fun with this one)

Posted

Tie them to a chair fully clothed, eyes kept open so they have to watch while you give someone else what they crave and desire

Posted

Yea that’s a pleasure punishment, make them watch

Posted

Breast *** followed by fisting and made to orgasm time and time again while being hog tied

Posted

being ignored is hard for me , sir know i hate it and a hard one for me , few days not in contact then i go crazy

Posted

Another consideration is tie them up, then withhold ***, or possibly just watch/ignore them

Posted

pretty much the opposite of what american-canyon says, listen to your partner. lol. and all the suggestions everyone else has mentioned. but for sure, is our partner comfortable and willing? yes? then go :)

Posted

I find if they like *** then you need to punish the mind. I cut off communication of all kinds for a certain time. That usually works for a while.

Posted

I guess also a question is the context of the punishment.

Sometimes I feel that, particularly male, Dominants over-obsess on the idea of punishment to the point it seems like they're looking for a reason to do something that wouldn't normally be acceptable.

So, it has to be consistent, proportionate, relevant, contextual.

There are masochists of different shapes (and any gender) who play to be punished or know the triggers they need in order to get the result they want.  And that can be fine if it works in your frame work.  But, it can be annoying.

It also depends on the severity of what has been broken.  If it's something that has made you genuinely angry, then you probably need a punishment that gives you time away from each other (from limiting contact, to a task that involves them being ignored for a period of time) but if it's something that's just within play - then it doesn't really matter if it's something they like.

Posted

This always amuses me to some degree because giving *** to masochist is such a reward and yet many continue to punish in this way

For me punishment should fit the crime it should be related to the inappropriate behaviour

It’s should be to teach a lesson and strong reminder why not to do it again

Like many silence would be a last resort unless it been a terrible breach and no other options are available to you
I would also give the sub the reason and for how long you will not be engaging for

But there are so many options regarding punishment

Lines /Essay / proper written apology to what as done as wrong and how you would do it right next time
Stress positions
Curfews - early bed times
Removal of internet privileges
Orgasm control
Mouth washed out
Cold showers
The list goes on and on

But for me punishment in it’s true sense
Means that I have disappointed so much that I have left them with no other alternatives along the way
As I said already something connected to the crime

Also for me it should be explained why your are receiving the punishment and why and laying out clear expectations for the future

Posted

Some of ***less punishments we use are writing out fifty lines (I must not swear etc) , standing in the corner for 10 minuets, staying in a certain position for 5 minuets . Hope this helps :)

Posted

First you have to know your masochist and what their needs are even the most hardened *** slut only react favourably to the type of *** they need and trust me I have only ever found one who said they got off on toothache. I firmly believe that no one enjoys *** what they do enjoy is the endorphin rush their *** of choice gives them or should I say has the potential to give them. Right back to the question of punishment not funishment you need to know them their ***s their dislikes and without breaching their limits play on them by all means give them time to reflect on why they are being punished but never cut off communication with them subs as a whole are very resourceful they will find someone with or without your knowledge and it’s a sure way of driving them into someone else’s grasp.
If you require further advice you only have to ask.
Chris (Algolagnic)

Posted

Thank you everyone for such a response. Just need time to read all this. 😊

Really appreciate it.

Posted

Mine is no communication or not like clean and organize, that’s the worst thing in the world. *** beyond ***.

Posted

Time out.

When Sir felt the need to punish me, he made me lay on the bed about three feet away from him. I couldn’t look at him and could nit touch him. I had to face the other way. And he would not be talk to me.

He told me if it happened again, he would tie me down and leave the house for a while.

Posted

A cold shower I find is both refreshing and resets the balance.. start at normal temperature and slowly turn the heat down.. leave them to shiver for a while..

Posted
Wednesday at 06:09 PM, Subsluta said:

being ignored is hard for me , sir know i hate it and a hard one for me , few days not in contact then i go crazy

Me too Ss.

Posted
On 1/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, deland783 said:

He told me if it happened again, he would tie me down and leave the house for a while

That's a huge red flag for me. It's potentially dangerous.... a restrained person should never be left alone, too risky.