Is Disability Fetish okay?

Ch****

Posted

hi have just watched a doc on youtube about people who get off on watching people in wheelchairs struggle to do things . also people with body parts missing or people using walking sticks or crutches.

kind of made me sick. disabled people are human an not just something to look at. there was a part were people secretly filmed people using wheelchairs crutches or walking sticks. as a disabled person myself i fount the secret filming sickening. i only ues a walking frame or a stick when need to most of the time when my disability is playing up im stuck in bed. but these are people who ues walking frames sticks crutches or  wheelchairs every day.

yes i have a master an when we were in our meeting for coffee and chatting phase of our relationship i explained  my medical problem an was worried it would turn him away but it didn't. maybe the fact id known him as a friend for 24 years helped. 

i know for a fact my disability doesn't turn him on at all . in fact his caring protective side comes out. not 1s while im ill does he get turned on.

What do other people think of this? 

Posted

I'm aware of disability as a fetish, but not one I have myself.  There's assorted clips go around of, for example, amputee stumps being used to penetrate.

For me it comes down to consent.  

Secret filming is never, ever, OK - because you don't have the persons consent.

Posted
1 minute ago, Todge said:

I have created my first room for a chat about being Naked.

congratulations.  I'm boggled what that has to do with this thread though

Posted
I don't judge other people's kinks as long as they don't involve children or those not mentally able to make a sane decision to submit. So kink about people with learning disabilities not ok in my book. Each to their own.
MistressWhilplash
Posted
Mutual Consent is key. If the differently abled person enthusiastically Consents then it is between those involved. Otherwise it is a Hell No. *** or admiration, any attention that is unwelcome is a No.
Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

congratulations.  I'm boggled what that has to do with this thread though

Hence me now removing said quote as off topic ;) 

Posted

This is one of the harder topics...when does a fetishes go beyond obsessions and cross lines, where people become things, respect for others and themselves is lost.

Disability fetishes do exist, there is no problems with these, but when *** become mockery, consent is ***d and respect doesn't exist, this when we should speak up and ask is it a kink or a fetish anymore...big grey area between thrills and spills; and where help is really needed.

As long as there is respect and consent I have no problem with secret filming...the fun is in the never knowing when and then being surprised when you see it...but seeing it and learning that is been done behind your back is a serious concern.

Posted

I'm disabled due to my left tibia was broken then repaired by sore as you  know what, both hips score.   I walk with a cane. Unspoken filming is only OK in a mental hospital/unit,and PEDIATRIC and certain medical  areas, ALL MILTARY AND US GOV'T OFFICES, of any kind.

Posted

In my late ***s I  lived with a gf who got really turned on when I broke my upper right arm and had to have it in a sling, tucked inside my shirt with the sleeve hanging empty.  When I went out with her for the first time like this we passed a family leaving their house, and a little boy shouted out: "Look!  That man's only got one arm!" and my gf almost fainted.  From then on, until my arm mended, she called me "One-Arm",  couldn't get enough sex, and was really turned on whenever I had to do anything, like get dressed or go to the toilet or have a wash, using only my left arm.  I began to notice for the first time - I was blind to it before - that whenever she saw a man or a ***aged boy with an arm or a leg missing (especially a leg) she would stare really hard at him and that when we had sex later she was like an ***.  Once, in an unguarded moment, she said "I wish that was you" when we passed a young man whose right leg was missing from the hip.  She went red with embarrassment, but again sex that night was so good I didn't mind.  There were several other occasions when we passed an amputee and she would squeeze my hand really tight and look as if she was about to collapse.  And sex afterwards was really great.  In the end she left me for a  boy who had been badly burned  in a fire resulting in the loss of his right arm above the elbow, most of the fingers on his left hand, an eye, an ear, and his nose.   About a year later they got married and I heard from one of her friends that she would have married me had I agreed to lose a leg.  How that would have come about I do not know.  I already had plenty of kinks of my own - boots, leather, latex, PVC, voyeurism, being cuckolded (especially by black men) - and have had some of these fantasies fulfilled, so cannot take the moral high-ground about her strange kink, and, in any case, ever since then I have myself become slowly more fascinated with amputees, but have never dated one or even approached one.   Deep down, I know it is morally wrong.  But there are moments when I think that if she were to come into my life and ask me to have a leg removed, I would say yes. BTW, she is the only girl I have ever met who is into sex with the disabled; it seems to be almost exclusively a male fetish.            

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

i'm fine with body part fetishes, if people get compatible pleasure from a non-sexual body part then i don't see the harm in that at all. it's fun and enjoyable on both sides. fetishishing and objectifying a whole person is another matter for me personally, and if all they are is a fetish then you've likely dehumanised them and reduced them down to someone who exists solely for your pleasure.

i've got spinal *** (stenosis in multiple places) and no i don't consent to being fetishised for that. it can cause me considerable ***, has affected my mobility, and some other changes to my body and i do not feel sexy for that.if someone can see past that and treat me as a human being despite my disability then that's what i really want.

• 2 months later...
CruelCandi
Posted

I have a boyfriend with Cerebral Palsy, which means he has full sensation, but can't control his body to walk, feed himself, or do anything else with his arms and legs.

We met at a wine tasting. He was wicked smart, and we began dating. He confessed to having a fantasy about being at the mercy of a sadistic female caregiver. I resisted for weeks. He made a good case though. Being handicapped shouldn't deprive him of living out his fantasies. I talked to the gals in my Tuesday afternoon coffee clutch, and they convinced me it would be fun. We finally agreed to draw up a slave contract and I had my coffee friends over to witness it.

We started slowly, mind you. I wouldn’t let him have butter on his bread, or sauce on his pasta, I only gave him warm water to drink, etc… Plus, he had to keep his eyes down, call me ’ma’am,’ that kind of thing.

The more I got into it, the more I got turned on by being a sadistic slave owner. Seeing him suffer came to make me wet with pleasure.

We have a safe word, but he really gets off on being dominated, humiliated, and "mistreated."  I've found I enjoy it to, but I'm ALWAYS aware to not go too far.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

james dean was one of the most famous people who had a disability fetish, he was fixated and loved amputees. He was even known to talk to the 'stump' rather than the persons face. Disability fetishes are being embraced more and more, and theirs even sex toys been designed around this for example the amputee stump. A lot of people have different fantasies and they all need fulfilling as long as they are safe and lawful :)

• 8 months later...
Posted

having lost 4 fingers 12 years ago I'm used to people staring or looking, so it never bothered me.  while more women seem to notice them than men, I have yet to have any women be interested in me because of them.

Would it bother me?  No.   At this stage in my life, I could use all the advantage I can get LOL.

Any questions, just ask.

I'm a Veteran, Cane User. and I have diabetes.  And you can bet that it's a disability to be missing four fingers, especially at first. now I can largely do what I did before.  It's not always easy, and many times it's ***ful, but I can do it.

Posted
On 1/29/2018 at 8:48 AM, ampdev said:

In my late ***s, I  lived with a GF who - would have married me had I agreed to lose a leg. - there are moments when I think that if she were to come into my life and ask me to have a leg removed, I would say yes.  (condensed version).           

When you hit 50, it's harder to find attractive women, especially when you live in a small town. If she was hot I would say yes too  lol

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

If only just come an fount my post. Great comments thanks.