Equipment for US Residents

CuteHellion

Posted

I find myself in need of some kinky equipment.. for example, a nice flogger, vampire gloves, a whip, perhaps. So, I come to Fet so ask: where do I get some good ones? I'm not talking high tier $200 premium leather stuff.. I'm a college student, so mid tier gear is fine. I'm willing to spend like $80 max on a good flogger.
If you know a website that sells good harnesses and collars, I'll gladly take those suggestions, too!!
I know a lot of y'all are in Europe, but I need it to ship to the US!
What websites are good for mid tier BDSM equipment?

Thank you

Posted

Hi all, 

Your welcome to give recommendations of websites, just remember not to include external links when posting. 

Thank you

Posted

Bijouxindescrets look like a USA company 😁,

Posted

lovehoney - British company but with offices all over the world, and a surprisingly good company to work for. If you ever see the TV series "The Joy of Sex Toys", watch it. Also have a "no questions asked" returns policy along with a 20% student discount.

Posted
11 hours ago, bittenkiss said:

lovehoney - British company but with offices all over the world, and a surprisingly good company to work for. If you ever see the TV series "The Joy of Sex Toys", watch it. Also have a "no questions asked" returns policy along with a 20% student discount.

Ooh, perfect!! Thank you so much!!

Posted
9 hours ago, Nastycuntspanker said:

You could try Extreme Restraints. They ship to UK and US, but I think are US based. Worth a try, as they cater for a range of quality and price.

I've visited their website before and thought it looked sketchy, glad you vouched for it though! I'll have to have another look

Posted
10 hours ago, quietlysure said:

Bijouxindescrets look like a USA company 😁,

Have you ordered from there? Is their stuff good?

Posted

I don't know in honesty, I only googled USA adult toys lol, just for you as you asked ☺️

Posted

You could ask in chatroom, some there may know 😁

Posted
7 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

I don't know in honesty, I only googled USA adult toys lol, just for you as you asked ☺️

Lol, I appreciate you looking for me, but I really need to know if the websites are trustworthy.

Posted

There's a few from America who use chatrooms, I'm sure they can help 🤗

Posted

I've never bought online, just gone to an adult boutique when necessary lol

Posted

there’s Good Vibrations from the bay area, and maybe also check out Adam & Eve. they sponsor the Risk podcast, so I guess they’re legit (i think, there’s also a coupon code.)

Posted

Come over hun, I can ship you and the sextoys from London in one plane

Posted

The stockroom is my favorite place to shop for all the items you listed and more! I look for mid tier stuff, and they have a wide range of prices for everything. If you live in LA you can even pick up your order in person

Posted

Interesting that you should bring this up.  I checked---and virtually all of the outlets that I knew in the SF Bay Area, have closed.  You might try "Mr S" in SF.  They appear to be the sole Bay Area survivor.  However, they cater more to the gay men's scene.  Still, you might find something.

Have you tried Etsy?  They have quite an extensive BDSM section.  You may find a few good U.S. suppliers there.  I know the feeling though---there don't seem to be many left.  Somehow, this has turned into a country of prudes.

It's too bad, that I'm not still in the business of making stuff.  I probably could have cut you a good deal.  I know what it's like, to live on a meager budget.