Impossible Kinks

Cruxdom

Posted

Has anyone besides myself have a kink that's is impossible because of many reasons?My main kink is crucifying women! A kink like this is of course impossible in real life In the manner which I would do it.Am I wrong to think that many of us have kinks we can't persue do to expense ,illegality,*** etc....am I wrong?..has anyone experienced this ... please inform me of your thoughts on this matter!

Posted

Well, some of my kinks involve supernatural powers and creatures, which has no chance of happening in real life. Also, one of my *** roleplays involved heavy body damage with subsequent regeneration. Many people have fantasies that are impossible in real life, either legally, or realistically.

Posted

I think that most people have kinks that are impossible due to real life restrictions, such as the exhibitionist is limited by law. Also, like in my situation, personal relationships and life responsibilities curtail what you can realise fully, unless you are willing to totally cut all ties with your life and fully commit to your kinks and accept all the consequences of those actions.

Posted

My most prolific personal fantasy is being struck by lightning. So, you're not alone in having fantasies you might not be able to create. I think that's sort of the idea behind a fantasy (at least, for me); I've gone through most the things I've fantasized about and recreated what I was able to. The truly powerful fantasies seem those that will remain a fantasy, with no way to create in reality.

Posted
1 hour ago, Cade said:

My most prolific personal fantasy is being struck by lightning. So, you're not alone in having fantasies you might not be able to create. I think that's sort of the idea behind a fantasy (at least, for me); I've gone through most the things I've fantasized about and recreated what I was able to. The truly powerful fantasies seem those that will remain a fantasy, with no way to create in reality.

With my defected and ruined physical condition, almost everything is a mere fantasy for me. While I might achieve or simulate few things (improving my appearance, strap-on for a penis), the rest is bound to be just in my mind.

Posted

I think deep down we all have an impossible fantasy or two.

Posted

Being whipped naked and ***d to eat a woman in public would  be nice, assuming the public were  S&M devotees

Posted

for me, its supernatural or high tech, starts with being really transformed into fully functional beautiful 18 yo woman which is obviously impossible, then its really hardcore ***, which in my fantasies I naturally always recover from which would also be impossible, things like being roasted on a spit or impaled or crucified properly