Help and Opinions please...

Posted

Right playing on my mind a while now here goes, me and my friend and his wife, drink, an smoke, ALOT at the weekend, for the past 6 months (5 of which "she worked it out and new" we have all spoken about sexual really naughty stuff before a lot but nothing ever come of it) for the last 6 months my mate ends up going up to his wife for the obvious reasons 😈🍌💦 but lately he's left his wife tied up blindfolded and came and got me and asked if I would please his wife "obviously" thinking she knew about it. Well she didn't know about it! At the time But told me she thought and felt it was totally different at the time (foreplay and sex) now she knows its me when her husband (mate) comes to get me, but the thing is now she aint told her husband she knows its me and whats going on.... now we are currently fucking and tying each other up without her husband knowing every chance we get.... help whats going on????

Posted

Sounds like your now having an affair with your mates wife.

Posted

You’re breaking the bro code. Those affairs never end well. Be careful....

Posted

Digging your self a big hole here affair springs to mind

Posted
1 minute ago, Slow_Like_Honey said:

You’re breaking the bro code. Those affairs never end well. Be careful....

The code was changed the moment his mate shares in the first place, a dangerous game to play with friends, especially without firstly discussion of boundaries. There is always a risk this morphs into something else

Posted

What you’re doing - the three of you - it’s all fine if you weren’t lying to each other. This is how friendships and s get destroyed. You say on your profile you’re interested in couples - is this a newfound thing or before you started fucking someone else’s wife? Don’t think you’re being honest with yourself either.

Posted

Hmmmm the wrong thing was done by your mate in the first place by not telling his wife. 2nd was by you when you realised she didn't know and 3rd now by both of you as this is now an affair. And may I say your mates an idiot 

Posted

I agree with most every one of the comments all I can say is before this blows up and goes terribly wrong which is going to if it's continued, You have to man up and the 3 of you talk honestly openly ASAP

Posted
On 11/7/2020 at 11:18 PM, Curvykate said:

What you’re doing - the three of you - it’s all fine if you weren’t lying to each other. This is how friendships and s get destroyed. You say on your profile you’re interested in couples - is this a newfound thing or before you started fucking someone else’s wife? Don’t think you’re being honest with yourself either.

If one is into threesome, that is their choice, and it is what other like than it is mutual understanding, sane as fetish life style  

Posted
1 hour ago, kevinlad said:

If one is into threesome, that is their choice, and it is what other like than it is mutual understanding, sane as fetish life style  

Not when lies and deceit are involved.

Posted
1 hour ago, kevinlad said:

Where's the consent? Fetish lifestyle demands that first before all else. An affair has zero consent.

Posted

Like others have said, a consensual threesome is one thing. Fucking his wife behind his back is quite another and is absolutely not cool!

Posted
3 hours ago, kevinlad said:

You clearly didn’t read what I wrote despite quoting it. 🧐 Threesomes = great! Lying and deceit = recipe for disaster. Honest communication is a must in any relationship.

Posted

Somebody is clearly telling fibs to somebody in this postulated menage.  Just not sure who TBH.

Fibs not good in this situation.

Posted

Just playing devil's advocate here what if this couple are into mind fucks after all that's a kink into its self. 

If it's not then like everyone else has already stated your having an affair. 

Posted
On 11/7/2020 at 7:40 AM, Justlooking-3799 said:

Right playing on my mind a while now here goes, me and my friend and his wife, drink, an smoke, ALOT at the weekend, for the past 6 months (5 of which "she worked it out and new" we have all spoken about sexual really naughty stuff before a lot but nothing ever come of it) for the last 6 months my mate ends up going up to his wife for the obvious reasons 😈🍌💦 but lately he's left his wife tied up blindfolded and came and got me and asked if I would please his wife "obviously" thinking she knew about it. Well she didn't know about it! At the time But told me she thought and felt it was totally different at the time (foreplay and sex) now she knows its me when her husband (mate) comes to get me, but the thing is now she aint told her husband she knows its me and whats going on.... now we are currently fucking and tying each other up without her husband knowing every chance we get.... help whats going on????

That's why trust is so important. Hopefully he will learn his lesson. 

Full disclosure at all times and when you don't it's based on trust because it's not that important.

But you're both filling your boots and can't undo that. And it does sound fucking hot! But I also get that it's a slightly impossible situation.

Maybe you're even made for each other.

Maybe if you get together you'll lose all the thrill.

I think it would be entirely appropriate to all sit down together and have a talk.....as long as you're fairly confident you can beat the shit out of him if things turn nasty.

Obstensively he's already got you to fuck his wife without her permission!

Good starting point I would say.

What you do next is entirely up to you. You're the only one in control of your life.

Good luck

Posted

Well.....

Sounds like an episode of Hollyoaks to me.

🔓👑🔓

Posted

its like home and away but shitter

😂

2 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

What's that?

Posted
1 minute ago, METALSIR said:

😂

There was a time I was married to a girl who loved her soaps, so yes they were on all the time. To my eternal shame I got quite into corrie ha ha 😂.

Posted
9 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

😂

Didn't know you could get shitter than that,  oh wait Neighbours

Posted
21 minutes ago, METALSIR said:

😂

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.... Hilarious!

A bit of levity never hurts does it mate!

Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:

Didn't know you could get shitter than that,  oh wait Neighbours

CELL BLOCK H!!!!!

Posted
Just now, METALSIR said:

CELL BLOCK H!!!!!

although i do love the old cell block H.

Good old vinegar tits!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

🔓👑🔓