Dommes - Services Open During Lockdown?

Posted

I'm interested to hear if there are any pro-Dommes that have managed to keep their services available to clients during lockdown and I'm talking about real life domination, not online. In particular UK based Dommes. How did you get around lockdown restrictions legally, for example did you make it mandatory for your subs to wear a mask? Did you conduct sessions in an outdoor space? I am eager to hear.

Also eager to hear from submissives (male/female) how they managed to visit pro-Dommes during lockdown. e.g. did you travel abroad to somewhere with looser restrictions? Did you suggest sessions for UK based pro-Dommes to conduct business in a legal manner. etc., etc.

Posted

The majority of those I am aware of have moved to a purely online based service and with those where they were offering sessions they were fully masked and required the client to have no symptoms for the previous 2-3 weeks and have a temperature test to see they didn’t have a raised temperature and checked for a continuous cough on arrival.

Posted
4 hours ago, LazyPirate said:

The majority of those I am aware of have moved to a purely online based service and with those where they were offering sessions they were fully masked and required the client to have no symptoms for the previous 2-3 weeks and have a temperature test to see they didn’t have a raised temperature and checked for a continuous cough on arrival.

did they require them to stay masked even after the temperature test?

Posted

In the UK no specific guidance was released for any form of adult services - so most created their own based on other guidance (i.e. 'close contact services') and guidance released in other countries (Germany/Netherlands), general restrictions and common sense based on what was known.

Because of a lack of a uniform guidance, the simple answer is that "everyone was different"

Many have completely stopped sessions for the foreseeable.  Some reporting they're in no rush, or don't intend to head back.

Some have only been seeing those already known to them, or of a certain level of relationship.  

Some have given strict criteria (i.e. you must be working from home, only really leave house for shopping, don't use public transport, whatever) some less so.

Some have limited which activities they will offer (spitting and watersports being two casualties) some have not.

Some have a set routine that the client must come in. Head straight to the shower. Leave clothes in plastic bag.  Come for session. Then leave in clean clothes they've also brought.  Others less so.

Some have wore masks throughout the session and asked subs to also.  Some not.  Some were even asking subs to wear a condom throughout the session.

Some created their rules back in July, then relaxed them as new info was found out (that surface risk was lower than expected and that aerosol risk was higher than expected) and,  you guessed it, some did not.

Some got completely fed up and started to do sessions and then stopped again particularly due to a lot of cancellations and timewasters and ever-changing restrictions.

Posted
6 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

did they require them to stay masked even after the temperature test?

It was the Domme’s who were masked and they stayed masked throughout and they got the subs to be masked too. But sheep also makes a good point that everyone is different in how they have responded 

Posted
8 hours ago, Brittea said:

What kind of services?!

Depends really. Whatever person-to-person services dominatrixes offer.

Posted
16 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

In the UK no specific guidance was released for any form of adult services - so most created their own based on other guidance (i.e. 'close contact services') and guidance released in other countries (Germany/Netherlands), general restrictions and common sense based on what was known.

What about the casual sex rule - that you can't visit somebody in a different household to your own or something?

Posted
5 hours ago, BlushingFlush said:

What about the casual sex rule - that you can't visit somebody in a different household to your own or something?

What about it?

On one hand we're talking Domination not casual sex.

-

On another hand, you've got the general problems throughout the rules and guidelines when things constitutes as work. 

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

What about it?

-

On another hand, you've got the general problems throughout the rules and guidelines when things constitutes as work. 

it doesn't matter if it's sexual or not. I believe there is a rule that you are not allowed to visit other households but I am prepared to be corrected.

Posted
1 minute ago, eyemblacksheep said:

What about it?

-

besides domination could involve sex.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BlushingFlush said:

it doesn't matter if it's sexual or not. I believe there is a rule that you are not allowed to visit other households but I am prepared to be corrected.

Firstly.  Many Dominants operate from Dungeons.  Dungeons which their councils knew were open and advice was exchanged.

Secondly...

Exceptions applied around work.

Edited by eyemblacksheep
  • 10 months later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 11/9/2020 at 6:34 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

Firstly.  Many Dominants operate from Dungeons.  Dungeons which their councils knew were open and advice was exchanged.

Secondly...

Exceptions applied around work.

So if it's not a dumb question are dungeons like local authority licensed then on some level?!? Do they require permits & safety certification in the same/similar ways that a general workplace does?!? Do the owners have to pay taxes?!? I kinda thought somewhat dumbly) that noone knew the dungeons were there eXcept those who were using them 🙊 thought it was all hidden spaces even though you have to pay to use them so that implys a kinda contract of some sorts......I've never been in one myself I'd add) 🙈

Posted
7 minutes ago, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

are dungeons like local authority licensed then on some level?!?

Depends.  Usually.  

8 minutes ago, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

Do they require permits & safety certification in the same/similar ways that a general workplace does?!?

Yes.

There was a big case in the UK about one that was questioned after concerns about fire safety.

9 minutes ago, Rock21RosesAndRopes said:

Do the owners have to pay taxes?!?

Yes. Dungeons, Pro-Dommes (and all other sex workers) pay taxes.  Both business taxes/rates and income tax / national insurance / etc

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Always the guy with all the low-downs on stuff that we need to know 😀👍