The Door

qu****

Posted

He led her naked to a cupboard, "Before we go further put these on" he ordered her, handing her wrist and ankle cuffs, baby pink, matching her new collar, "Now stand still while I replace those nipple bars for these rings" he told her. Now she was ready he opened the cupboard door, reavealing a doorway in the back. He placed a blindfold over her eyes, then opening the hidden door guided her in. Standing her in the middle he locked her ankles, legs apart, to rings in the floor, then bending her over a bar locked her wrists to two more rings in the floor, then attached chains to the nipple rings, pulling them taut, making her groan, to her wrist cuffs, then attached clips to her now wet pussy lips, pulling them tight fixing them to her ankle cuffs. She felt his greasy hand fingering her bum, pushing lube in, then squealed as she felt a cold, steel anal hook slide in, he pulled her head back by her pony tail, tying it to the hook. He whispered in her ear " when I remove the blind fold keep your eyes closed till I say open them" she whispered "yes Master". He walked out the door, almost closing it, then just as it shut he ordered " open your eyes". She did and saw she was in a fully mirrored room, floors, walls and ceiling, she could see every inch of her body reflected wherever she looked, and the slightest movement tugging on her most sensitive parts...

• 2 weeks later...