Batman/Harley Part 3

Posted

Harley cast Batman a little vexed glance as she strutted away from him and collected his choice of attire that had been laid out on the bed ready for her to adorn.

‘There will be a consequence for that look my little trainee!’ He whispered in His warm yet ***ful voice.

Harley felt excited to know that she still had the affect of making Him need to teach her and make her His. 

‘Don’t take your eyes from mine whilst you dress!’ He ordered as she looked down to pull on the white stockings that had been laid out for her.

White stockings and the property of batman zipped dress, but black heeled shoes. He was teaching her to be a good girl and wanted her to dress like one. But the contrast of the dark heels reminded Him of the necessity of the dark side that had brought her to Him.

She looked at Him all needy and longing as she slowly clothed herself to make herself His. Becoming all that He wanted. Ready to please. 

He sipped his tea slowly with a look on his face as though He were drinking her in and she was the most exquisite tea He had ever tasted. When she was dressed He placed the tea cup on the small coffee table beside Him and patted His lap for her to come to Him.

‘On your knees to Master’ He told her as she watched Him pick up the collar she had accepted from him once before. It was made of pearls.

Of course she immediately got on all fours and crawled over to Him, waiting just before Him, still looking into His masterful eyes.

‘Who do you want to serve Harley?’ He asked as He stroked her face and she arched her neck like a pussy cat taking pleasure from her Master’s touch.

‘You Sir’ she whispered 

‘Then you may ask for what you want’ He replied, knowing full well that she hated asking.

He waited, He smirked, He stroked her face, He twiddled her pony tails around His fingers and with a sudden ***ful movement pushed her head into his groin where she could feel His hard cock aching for her. He rubbed her face against His throbbing shaft beneath His trousers . He felt her open her mouth and stroke her tongue up and down on His trousers. She wanted Him in her mouth so bad.

He pulled her head away.

‘I’m waiting for you to ask’ His voice firm but patient.

She ached with every part of her being as He dangled the collar before her.

‘Please Sir, place the collar on my neck and make me Yours’ she said in a meek voice, no one would have thought belonged to Harley Quinn

‘It will be my pleasure’ He uttered softly, attaching the collar around her neck and then hooking a small leash to it with a leather strap He held in His hand.

‘You have pleased me Harley’ He sounded proud.

‘My cup is empty. Pour us both some tea and then I may be ready to reward you’

Still kneeling before Him she poured two cups of tea. She offered Him His. He sipped it. Then He picked up her cup and offered it to her mouth. 

‘You like sipping tea with me don’t you?’

Harley nodded ‘Yes Sir’

‘Why do you like it Harley?’

‘I like the feeling of Sir putting hot wet liquid into my mouth. I like the feeling of my mouth all hot from sipping tea’

‘Good girl, keep sipping and you may undo my trousers and serve me like only you know how’

She looked into His eyes as He continued to place the hot tea before her to lap up whilst she undid His trousers and released the throb that she had created.

He gave her one last sip of tea before grabbing her pig tails and pushing her mouth, still hot and wet from the tea onto His cock. He could hear her moan with delight as she finally got to taste Him. Her tongue hungry for His precum, her head enjoying the tug and push of His hand.

He pulled her away a moment. Drool fell from her lips.

‘Did you forget your manners Harley?’ He asked now twisting her hair so it hurt a little.

She smiled as she remembered, eager to return to her endeavour.

‘Thank You for letting me suck Your cock sir’ She whispered before returning her mouth to take all of Him into her, deeper and deeper.

• 5 months later...
Posted

I guess it never got finished 🤷🏻‍♀️