Is this a Switch kink, or something more specific?

CallMeD

Posted

Hi all, I was hoping I could get some advice on the type of kink I might be into. 

So I have some experience with being a Dd, although this has only ever been restricted to the bedroom. I enjoy being in control, restricting movement of my sub, CSC play etc. I've even met someone recently who wants to be my LG and who also wants to try petplay. I'm all for that completely. 

One aspect that I have desires to explore though, is hard for me to explain. I have a need to be cuddled and loved by a Mommy, to feel safe in their arms and to feel protected physically / emotionally. I don't have any interest in ageplay in this regard though, nor do I want to be completely submissive in the bedroom. It seems to just be a need to call someone Mommy and have them be nurturing towards me every once in a while during physical intimacy. The main need is for me to feel loved in a motherly capacity. 

I hope this makes sense. Would this just be regarded as being a general Switch? Or is there something more specific I can label it as? Any advice is appreciated. 

D

Posted

Hi, in my humble opinion, I think that you are not a switch ? As I understand it, a switch likes to be on both sides however this is not your case. So I would say that you are more on a BabyBoy side of things (without the ageplay tho) and/or on a LG side of a DD/LG relation (still without the ageplay).
Hope it helps you
IDRW

Posted

The problem here is labels, the fact that a dominant minded person wants to feel loved & cared for shouldn’t be odd in any way we are all human and as such have a complex series of needs & wants & everyone is individual. The key is finding the right person & talking about it openly & honestly this part of you that wants to be cuddled shouldn’t take away from you’re naturally dominant persona if you really want this from you’re sub then talk to her about it & tell her how you feel & how it makes you feel, hopefully she’ll understand & as long as you’re not ignoring the things she wants & needs from you then you should have a very good relationship

Posted

Coming from someone who is seeing an older woman. I don’t care about age play as you don’t either. Anyways. When I started seeing this older woman. She was my little girl. I was her Daddy. I have always been dominant. Then understanding that I was looking for the same thing you are looking for now. She was ok with it after communicating it. Also it doesn’t mean you have to change roles or be submissive or a switch if that’s not what you want but in my experience this has made me a switch but only with her and her only because it fits our lifestyle. I hope this helps you may message me if you’d like

Posted

the fact that you seem to wish for control of when you are the Dd and when your Lg is your mommy suggests to me top rather than switch.