Do women like men in panties ?

Posted

Might of been asked before but I’m new to this site and I’ve never really asked much people before.  Do women like men in panties? It drives me wild. I love putting them on while they’re still wet and having sex while wearing them. 

Posted
From my experience it depends. Often I’ve found women to enjoy my cross dressing, but not all the time because essentially it’s not usually fetishised by women as guys tend to. In the end they may enjoy it but I suspect they won’t get the same kick out of it as you, they may get a kick out of it from seeing how it affects you but if you’re totally fixated on the fact you’re wearing under wear, they could get bored; I know I would. There’s often an issue with crossdressers I’ve found (even at just a ‘pantie’ wearing level) which is to expect a lot of attention, where that isn’t realistic possible or deserved. TLDR: some will, some won’t, depends on how you treat your partner.
Posted (edited)

That’s a great answer, thank you. I’m lucky in the fact that I have a wife who embraces it/me but only if their hers and if she’s worn them that day. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I think Hayley has the nail on the head.

Like almost any question of "Do people like this...." there's a little bit some do, some don't - but that in the majority of cases it's still down to a relationship level.   In your case it sounds like you're happy in a relationship : but usually when guys ask it's "can I send pictures of me in panties to strangers" - and yeah, they can be quite pushy.

Posted

This is interesting because I am growing in my kink and finding out what I like. This post assists me in understanding that it doesn’t necessarily matter what others think it’s whether you like it or not that matters. 

Good luck

Fire 🔥

Posted
On 15/02/2018 at 12:07 AM, timmalloys1888 said:

Might of been asked before but I’m new to this site and I’ve never really asked much people before.  Do women like men in panties? It drives me wild. I love putting them on while they’re still wet and having sex while wearing them. 

This is hot!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 12:07 AM, timmalloys1888 said:

I do like to see a man in a nice pair of tight boxers or in sexy panties I find this more attraction and a tease than a full on dick pic if im honest x

• 6 months later...
Posted

I suppose it's like anything else it will turn some on and some others off. It's just like all other fetishes really. I enjoy wearing panties, depending on the type can enhance the bulge and then of course if the lady approved this enhances things even more. 

I love underwear on me and the lady it's like Christmas and unwrapping the gift x

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love wearing them, my partner even buys me them 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I try not to segregate male and female clothing to be honest.   There is no underlying rule to say who should wear what. I wear what Im comfortable with.