To peg or not to peg.

be****

Posted

Absolutely loving pegging Fen.
We were both fully prepared and it's glorious, for both of us.
Seeing his arousal, teasing him. Sliding in and out, short, fast strokes... long, slow ones...
It's intense and utterly orgasmic for me. Think he quite likes it too 😋

Posted

Yes absolutely enjoyed it. Best sexual experience of my life, and still is. My greatest sexual desire to this day honestly.

Posted

On my first experience it wasn’t planed but surprising quickly and lovingly ***d by one of my close friends while having a romantic encounter with her and her girlfriend. After that, I read up on it, and learned what a man need to do as far a hygiene before going into a situation like that to make it better for all, such as Pro-Domme situations.

Posted

One of my top two enjoyable things to have done to me. The other being a squirter on my face. The two together is incredible. Only once have I had that......hopefully again someday.

Posted

Had one experience that was quite rushed. Hoping I can one day have a more prolonged experience with someone more trusted.

Posted

🤔I like pegging I can definitely orgasm off that alone.

Posted

I enjoy pegging, definitely the most enjoyable part of domming a man, the pleasure it gives them arrouses me

Posted

I did it by request with my ex fiance after we broke up 😝. It didn't do too much for me but it was a bit of a power trip. He thoroughly enjoyed himself tho. 🤫

Posted

+1 to all the above comments. It’s awesome.

Posted

Always deep cleaning and prep for pegging sessions. As a Good sissy I should be ready. There are alway so much that I can get punished for this is an easy one to not get punished for :)

Posted

I love it. But im also pansexual. Major turn on when a woman takes over the control.

Posted

I loved being pegged but hard to find a women that will do it

Posted

I absolutely love being pegged and it is hard finding a woman to do it.

Posted

Haven’t tried it but I want to. Haven’t found a woman who’s interested yet... I play with myself tho it feels amazing 😉

Posted

I also hope to find a woman I can try this with. It's been an itch for a while now.

Posted

I've never had a lot of trouble finding a woman who wants to peg and now that women know what I like, they are more than happy to get me in the ass and i love to dress up and get dolled up for them. I love you kinky freaky women you make the world go round.

Posted

My late wife and my second wife have pegged me and I love it

Posted

Okay I might be stupid but what is pegging? Lol.

Posted

You’re not stupid, and no question is stupid... this should be a safe place to ask these questions...
My understanding is, pegging is where the female wears a strap-on and performs anal on a male.

Posted

My exwife was the first to peg me
I love it She would put her strapon under a pair of denim short and let the head hang down below her shorts I would unzip them and pull her cock out and suck it like it was her real dick then she let me start wearing panties and mini skirt with a sexy little top
I loved it
Now I just wear my panties and wish I could find a woman to peg me

Posted

My Mistress told me how to prepare before I went to see her.  The experience was great and because she knew how much I enjoyed it, the next two visits she had other plans for me.