To peg or not to peg.

be****

Posted

I found a lady that does me lots of times. And. We both love it we start out. Slowly and work up its. Great but recently I've had to cut back due to health problems. But my gf and I go at it pretty good with. Both. Of us. Being trans see. U around çv134

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
7 hours ago, hess42 said:

Question - how does one prepare for this?

there's a lot of 'how to douche' guides around the web.  an anal douche (or, you can always use a shower head) and follow the instructions to clean.   Can take 20-40 mins easy

make sure the dildo you are using is body safe (silicone = yes.  the weird jelly types = no) and don't start too big if you've never done it before.  You can start by leaving a butt plug in

Don't forget condoms and lube.   Lube to obviously make it go in easier - condoms can help with cleaning and are good practice especially if the toy is used with more than one person

And, don't forget to sterelise the toys afterwards.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 12/26/2020 at 5:11 AM, beyondkink said:

How was your pegging experience? Pegger did you enjoy it ? Peggie did you do the proper precare to make it
enjoyable for both. Have the balls to have a pic on your profile or run a long.

• 2 months later...
Posted
February 1, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a lot of 'how to douche' guides around the web.  an anal douche (or, you can always use a shower head) and follow the instructions to clean.   Can take 20-40 mins easy

make sure the dildo you are using is body safe (silicone = yes.  the weird jelly types = no) and don't start too big if you've never done it before.  You can start by leaving a butt plug in

Don't forget condoms and lube.   Lube to obviously make it go in easier - condoms can help with cleaning and are good practice especially if the toy is used with more than one person

And, don't forget to sterelise the toys afterwards.

if i show u the one we got can somebody say if it’s a good one or not now i’m second guessing bc it feels jelly ish :/

Motionless_shadow
Posted

Pegging is something I'd really love to try :-) 

As I'm completely new to it though, I'd be worried about trying it with someone who's also inexperienced

Posted

I would I suppose but I've never been asked to

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

To peg or not to peg.. still questioning.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Iv sadly never had the chance to try it, would love too... I just have no one to try it with😔

Posted

Love it with the right person.

Posted

Can’t get enough of it. It’s the best thing ever. And yes, always prepare.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

If you’re interested in trying it, then yes - pegging is extremely enjoyable when done right (orgasmic for me). Proper prep is so important.

I’m not a fan of the douche/enema bulbs, I haven’t found one yet that can clean as well or as quickly as a shower attachment. If you can’t do that, a hanging bag enema with adjustable flow is the next best thing (make sure it is dry before storing and replace your tubing regularly). Don’t forget lube for inserting to prevent *** during prep. After prep, I find inserting a plug helps him stay ready.

As for the act, I have a variety of dildos and butt plugs. I like starting on the smaller side and working our way up to larger and for longer periods of time. My dildo preference is a firm core and softer on the outside.

Like eyem said, condoms are great for hygiene and easier cleanup. Seriously, don’t forget to clean and sanitize your tools afterwards regardless of whether a condom was used.

(Side note: I just realized pegging has been a part of my life for 20 years! 😮)

Posted

I've never been pegged, but I do enjoy watching pegging videos, especially when a woman rides a man, while squatting, with both knees above his ass.

Posted
Honestly I had never thought of it until semi-recently. My sir and I were together for 12 years and had dabbled i things but neither of us had been fully open with each other. We were having issues that at the time were unresolvable. So i left and ended up marrying a woman. At that point I switched in every role. I was now the mistress, the sole provider and mommy when she needed to be little. As time went by I fantasized more and more about using a strap on with her, but we were not made for forever. Sir actually came and found me. He showed me that he had changed in the ways I needed, and had experimented in ways I couldn’t have fathomed. I told him how I had an urge I needed to scratch. We finally picked up our first pegging set up, but we’re on vacation and staying with Family so it has to wait til we get home. He loves buttplugs. So fingers crossed that when we get home he will let me complete one of our joint fantasies!
Posted

I love pegging, the stereotype turn around is amazing and the power it allows a woman to feel is euphoric. Granted it has been some time 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
August 14, nymphetaminx said:

I love pegging, the stereotype turn around is amazing and the power it allows a woman to feel is euphoric. Granted it has been some time 

I love the fact its like that, it's feels amazing knowing how much the woman loves it!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I cum so hard pegging I squirt. By far one of my favorite activities.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 1/4/2021 at 1:33 PM, Hobeygirl808 said:

Okay I might be stupid but what is pegging? Lol.

Pegging  is where a woman wears a strap on and penetrates a man anally