To peg or not to peg.

be****

Posted

Unfortunatly  i  fantasise about this   and finding a lady  but  it seems  a lot  do not loke the older man 

Posted
3 hours ago, lesdevon said:

Unfortunatly  i  fantasise about this   and finding a lady  but  it seems  a lot  do not loke the older man 

you keep saying this - and it's not true

I was at a strap on party *last week* there were a range of ages - but one person there is approaching 70 (and he is a very popular anal slut!) 

Posted
I love pegging n anal fingering, oh and dp! Gives me fanny flutter jus thinkin about me doing my boyfriend
Posted
Just bought my self a new strapon as I'd love to be pegged as it's one of fantasies I've yet to fulfill
Posted
9 hours ago, Suzie3323 said:

I love pegging n anal fingering, oh and dp! Gives me fanny flutter jus thinkin about me doing my boyfriend

Lucky boyfreind

Posted
10 hours ago, Suzie3323 said:

He’s a very lucky guy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Loved it and found that I tremble a lot , and I’m really submissive and liked verbal talk a lot! Had no clue I liked my Dom to be so aggressive.
Posted
Do it. Doesn't matter if you're a top or bottom, dom or sub, pegging can be the most intense orgasm a man can have, with the possibility of having multiple orgasms
Posted
I pegged my ex during our relationship and we both loved it. I prep for when I’m going to receive anal so taught him how I do it and made sure he was all clean and ready too go and overtime increased the size of the dildo and know he’s a prefect little anal loving slut lol
Posted
Oh to learn the art of pegging… gotta have the guy first.
Posted
11 hours ago, vroomvroom86 said:

I pegged my ex during our relationship and we both loved it. I prep for when I’m going to receive anal so taught him how I do it and made sure he was all clean and ready too go and overtime increased the size of the dildo and know he’s a prefect little anal loving slut lol

Lucky  guy

Posted

I'd love to find a girl to peg me.
Found myself increasingly curious about it, so long to experience it for real.
Plus, I always figured if I wanna fuck a girl up arse, it's only fair I can take it too.

Equally like the idea of someone younger than me doing it, as I do someone older

Posted
May 31, Motionless_shadow said:

Pegging is something I'd really love to try :-) 

As I'm completely new to it though, I'd be worried about trying it with someone who's also inexperienced

Don't be worried, learn together. What better way to create a bond of trust. I'd certainly be up for that.
After all, we all have to start somewhere.

Posted
I would love to be pegged and can take a considerable length. Never had anything more than fingering with a partner.
Posted
Pegging was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Even the pre-care steps turned me on for some reason, maybe because I knew what I was getting ready for? Whatever the case, it was amazing and I wish I could meet someone to do it more consistently
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Pegging with your significant other can be sure bliss , but if the reach for the icy hot to use as lube , you scream your safe word. You’ll thank me later .
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Not tried the full pegging experience. But last relationship she used plugs and fingers. I would like to try but not found the perfect trusted partner yet. 

Posted
I always do the pre care steps before I get pegged. It helps me to relax knowing I've done all I can