Help

Posted

Ok so Im new to all of this and just want a little advice. I’m dating this guy (42) a practicing Dom for over ten years. I always thought if given the chance I would be completely and utterly submissive but in practice I’m hugely inexperienced and nowhere as accepting as I once thought. I’m still extremely adventurous and open minded. But worried in comparison to the crazy stuff he’s done in the past he’ll get bored of me 🙈

Posted

Well if he’s experienced and interested in you, he will be patient and mentoring you getting better.

Posted

I agree, surely a good Dom is willing to accept and help nurture you through a dialemer like this. I guess the best thing to do is jusyboiy right ask him and see what he says.

Posted

Well if you're dating then he should like you for who you are not just any kinks you have, so I'd stop worrying and just enjoy the journey

Posted

Ok, ideas... Umm, ok... spice it up with a dramatic change: neon wig with matching lipstick & eye make-up (that’s hot in weird kinda way); fake an accent (in a Russian accent tell him something dirty you want to do to him and stay in character while you do it); umm... whipped cream and chocolate syrup can be fun (on the cheap sheets).

Submissive? Ya know those ball-gags that strap on your mouth? They make those with a big hole in the middle that holds your mouth just open enough to get a dick in. It takes face-fucking to a whole new level, especially if you do your hair up in two ponytails. Whisper in his ear that you’re so thirsty, you need to swallow his cum right now. Wow, was that a bit too much?

Posted

A Dom is someone who not only, obviously, likes to dominate but enjoys seeing submissive behavior the opposite feminine dynamic. You both are polar opposites and that’s what attracts. Let him worry about what to do. You only need to , when you feel ready, to be open to follow instructions, ask for permission for things, be humble and soft, and if he’s a good Dom he’ll guide you. You only need someone you feel you can trust and also pre-negotiate what things you’d like to explore, hard limits hard nos, what you’d consent to and def not consent to and the rest is just exploring and having fun

Posted

The "crazy stuff" usually although not always takes time to build upto anyway but all you need to do is talk to him, explain your ***s. As you say he has 10 years behind him so I'm sure the reaction you receive will not be the one you're anticipating, talk, and be honest 😊

Posted

D/s is no different in a sense from any other relationship, two individuals are trying merge their identities together to form a cohesive relationship.

What this requires....give and take. It will also require understanding and sacrifice from both parties.

Your new partner must be aware that you are inexperienced and gradually introduce some of his kinks within the relationship. Its important to understand that you may not be interested in every kink presented to you.

Posted

There is a difference in time exposed to kink, but the things you need to do are very very simple.  First up - talk with him and explain your 'concerns'.  If he is a true dominant he will show you respect and guide/nurture you towards experiencing things at a pace YOU are comfortable with.  He should show patience and give encouragement.

Now for the kinks side of thing.  You should talk out YOUR Hard limits and Taboos, and his as well.  YOUR Hard limits should be based on facts/***s not just thoughts of 'ickiness'.  Like scat play for example (yet anal sex and enemas are closely associated) or piss play.  ***s may be based on things like previous physical *** like choking by a previous partner.  This ensures He knows why there is a Hard limit.  Most other kinks/fetishes, you should try and experience at least once.  All the time you are together, there must be continual, honest and open communication.

Posted

You should not worry about the more he has learned the more varied play can be and the more likely he will find kinks that will be compatible a less experienced Dom may only be interested in impact play where you may not have a *** tolerance if you are adventurous he can introduce to new kinks over time

Posted
On 1/2/2021 at 4:20 PM, John619 said:

Ok, ideas... Umm, ok...Wow, was that a bit too much?

She was asking advice not forcing your fantasy down her post?? What’s wrong with you!! 🙄

look like you are the type of guy sending first messages of that kind to women without even  reading their profiles.

Posted
3 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

She was asking advice not forcing your fantasy down her post?? What’s wrong with you!! 🙄

look like you are the type of guy sending first messages of that kind to women without even  reading their profiles.

I would tend to agree Fab

Posted
4 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I thought she was looking for advice, ideas and/or suggestions. Why are you so angry and judgmental?

Posted

@John619 advice yes, your ideas? No and It’s out of order to talk about dick, cum swallow etc, she’s got an experienced Dom for ideas. 
And I am not angry or judgemental just remind you boundaries on post... if she was asking for ideas and what she should do maybe it would have been fine and acceptable. I hope you understand now the nuance. 
cheers