What are your favorite cross dressing outfits?

Phl215

Posted

Tell me your about your cross dressing fetish wear, what are some of your favorites ?

Posted

Honey, a gurl’s *gotta* have a little black dress, but I lucked into some nice print dresses as well — a leopard print, a zebra print, and a houndstooth. I actually found a pair of zebra-patterned shoes to go with the print, and I also discovered a pair of black calf-high boots that were just to *die* for. :)

Posted

so a little black dress is really a must have?

ive got some skirts, fishnets, polka dot maid skirt...and more pantys than any one person should own

Posted

6" heels and micro skirts, ***r and big hooped ear rings too, but most important is the man on top to explore me under the clothes 

Posted

One of my favorites is a maid outfit, but any dress thats tight to the body maybe with a flared bottom ,panties and leggings or fishnets.

Posted
19 minutes ago, lacyslance said:

One of my favorites is a maid outfit, but any dress thats tight to the body maybe with a flared bottom ,panties and leggings or fishnets.

don't we all love maid's dresses honey and anything that flashes our panties and says take them down please lol

Posted

I love wearing sexy lace thongs and lace top thigh highs with a 6 strap garterbelt. Hot..

Posted
5 hours ago, Freakyfuk said:

I love wearing sexy lace thongs and lace top thigh highs with a 6 strap garterbelt. Hot..

never got the hang of 6 straps honey, wish i could

Posted
5 hours ago, Kymi said:

never got the hang of 6 straps honey, wish i could

I find 6 troublesome too..but 8 somehow much easier.

Posted
17 hours ago, MzJax said:

I find 6 troublesome too..but 8 somehow much easier.

anything above 1 causes me problems MzJax, bimbo brain drain gone too far perhaps? lol

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love love anything leather, PVC or latex.  The shorter the better and if it shows the tops of my stockings or hold ups then great.  When I get bent over, the feeling of my thong being moved to one side is great.  Knee high boots are a must but thigh highs are so sexy.  Great thing about those materials is the cum if easier to wipe off too :)

Posted

I would prefer wearing full leather. Black leather dress (with full leather lining inside, of course), leather jacket or coat and 6 inch stiletto boots with lockable option. Or the same in black latex. Maybe lockable ballet boots would be a fun as well.

Posted

Pvc dresses thigh high boots ball gags 

Gimp makes anal beads large plugs

Posted

kinky only for you or do you like to use them on others?

Posted

Just on me a take pics indoors and outdoors 

Take toys with me as well

Posted

Prefer pvc and latex and thigh highs and crotch less tights 

• 3 weeks later...
NylonLover74
Posted

I love wearing schoolgirl uniforms (or a white blouse and short skirt) with knee-high stockings.

Posted
On 3/1/2021 at 3:37 AM, NylonLover74 said:

I love wearing schoolgirl uniforms (or a white blouse and short skirt) with knee-high stockings.

6 form uniforms are sexier for me, stockings and sussies not socks

Pantyboy2021
Posted

Love wearing denim skirt, thong under and then some hold ups or a tight fitting outfit with a body suit under it

• 7 months later...
Posted

I like to wear corsages in pink. Satin is my preference. :heart_eyes:

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have 2 really tight and really short pvc dresses that I love to wear, and prefer to wear them without panties as it creeps up as I walk.

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

I prefer to be completely covered head to toe in tight leather with high heel boots underneath

Posted

I love wearing latex catsuits for crossdressing