What are your favorite cross dressing outfits?

Phl215

Posted
I also love anything latex leather or PVC outfits
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I like to wear latex catsuits with big breasts
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Cheerleader, French Maid, Wonder Woman, Super Girl. PVC and latex skirts, dresses.

Crotch-less pantyhose, high-heel boots. Shiny nylon leotards, bodysuits etc.

Anything with a zipper up the back, so I can't remove it myself. Also leather locking ankle straps for high-heels, locking sissy dresses etc... 

Posted

I love rubber catsuits also stockings boots and shoulder length latex gloves  may try a gasmask soon

Posted
1 minute ago, polly12345 said:

I love rubber catsuits also stockings boots and shoulder length latex gloves  may try a gasmask soon

Same here

Posted

I like leotard, bodysuits, swimsuits in combination with pantyhoses.

Posted

I like all feminine clothing, bodycon dresses are a favourite, but I don't have the figure to look as sexy as I'd like to in bodycon

• 4 months later...
Posted
I started with just satin or nylon panties, but have slowly started collecting other items as well. Now I have quite a large wardrobe including lots of panties, bras, garter belts and thigh high nylons, high heels, form fitting dresses and skirts, bodysuits, and more. I work from home so I am able to dress every day! Now I just need to find some sexy men to wear all these things for! 😋
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Latex and rubber is my go to love a tight fitting shiny catsuit while tucked and with my 44 DDs in place 

Posted (edited)

At the risk of sounded psychologically messed up (which I'm not) my favourite outfit to wear at home (but never out), would be tights, formal shirt, necktie, a smart black office style pinafore dress on top, finished off with a corset style waste clincher.

Now I'd stress I'm m not a big or frequent cross dresser and its only at home on occasion. I like restriction all over if can't already tell. If a lady could take advantage of me while dressed like that then happy days. If throw on some bondage or BDSM to supplement it then im simply in heaven.

Be kind, bearing my soul and vulnerability here!

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Latex! Stockings, gstring, top, tits, collar, long gloves, all shiny sinful latex in shiny black or red, add some spike boots and accessories, mmmmmfff!
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My all time favourite is satin blouse n probably PVC skirt and high heel shoes or knee boots, with restrictive tight shape wear underneath 

but I have such a soft spot for anything shiny particularly PVC and Plastic clothing, it all depends on how I feel 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thigh high boo lace-up heels mini skirts mini dresses stockings garter belts lingerie hot pink purple black royal blue and red set satin silk lace
  • 1 month later...
Posted

One piece athletic Lycra swimsuits, Swimdress, leotards.

Posted

Interesting food for thought.  I have never done any crossdressing myself.  I'm not against it---the thought just never crossed my mind.  Is that unusual in the fetish community?

As for a hypothetical outfit, it would have to be all-leather---tight and form-fitting.  I would likely need a leather corset, to attain the proper "figure".  As for the rest of the ensemble, there are so many options.  One could be high-waisted leather pants, thigh-high boots with heels, and possibly a short, bolero-style leather jacket.  The jacket sleeves would zip tight around the wrists, and the pant legs would zip tight around the ankles.  Another possibility might be a long, ankle-length leather corset-dress, and shoulder length leather opera gloves.

Mentioning this, I have to wonder if I would still feel dominant, dressed that way.  Or, would it cause my submissive side to come out of hiding?  What about colors?  Would black leather make me feel more dominant?  Would red leather make me feel more submissive?  Or, vice-versa?  Of course, if the outfit made me feel submissive, it would have to be locked, so that I could not remove/escape it in any way.

Has anyone else gone this route?  I am just guessing here.  Perhaps others have had actual experiences.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
Anything super skin tight, like an extra small bodysuit giving me hott cameltoes. And nother feels better than my cherry asshole tickling thongs, g-strings and ***ted on leggings, keeping me horny all day.
Posted
On 1/3/2021 at 6:53 PM, Phl215 said:

Tell me your about your cross dressing fetish wear, what are some of your favorites ?

I love to wear women's panties 

Posted

Heels, fake breasts, Penis in taped gaff, pink bra, pink oil assless panty hose, and pink night gown with a tampon in my ass.

• 1 month later...
Posted
The first time I put on a bra with breast forms and ran my hands over them, I felt a surge of sexual power that was nothing like anything I’d experienced before. It was totally cathartic.

The sheer freedom of a skirt is divine. Especially when dancing.
  • 4 weeks later...
Kinkseeker76
Posted

Slutty/ fetish Pvc/ Wetlook

Minidress or miniskirts - the shorter the better

Corset or meshtop with harness

Stockings/fishnets and lacy thong

High heel boots usually knee or thigh high

Plans for future to upgrade to leather and latex and invest in proper custom leather crotch high boots

• 1 month later...
Posted

Crisp white office blouses with crisp collars over the top of my suit jacket and also a pencil skirt with shiny heels.  Think secretary / receptionist.

Then, put to work in these roles.