*** of male subs

A_Switch

• 4 weeks later...
TimtheMerciless
Posted

Being dommed generally frees one of feeling  the responsibility at one can surrender to the sexual or romantic atmosphere your dom or partner has created.

Perhaps also being humiliated activates the lizard brain and makes us feel at a gut level that we are being given attention by someone much more important than us .

We may love our respect our partner or Dom with our higher brain and self.  But *** makes our most primitive and strange brain areas feel that respect too. So all layers of our self are feeling that gratitude and excitement.

Posted
2 minutes ago, kitty63 said:

Why subs enjoy *** will vary from sub to sub. Some might not like it at all

is it possible for a sub not to enjoy ***, it might be my lack of imagination but I can't think of anything that a sub endures that is not a form of ***, the scenarios and the level might vary but I'd say everything we suffer is humiliating to some degree

Posted
9 minutes ago, Kymi said:

is it possible for a sub not to enjoy ***, it might be my lack of imagination but I can't think of anything that a sub endures that is not a form of ***, the scenarios and the level might vary but I'd say everything we suffer is humiliating to some degree

Semantically, yes, I suppose it could be argued that there is an inherent element of “***” in any Dom/sub relationship, but it might not be a primary source of enjoyment or requirement for a male sub.
i was thinking more in terms of a sub for whom restraint or *** might be their need. You could argue that there is an element of *** in accepting bondage or punishment, but i don’t think it’s the same as the “***” that a sub like me “enjoys”

Posted
1 minute ago, kitty63 said:

Semantically, yes, I suppose it could be argued that there is an inherent element of “***” in any Dom/sub relationship, but it might not be a primary source of enjoyment or requirement for a male sub.
i was thinking more in terms of a sub for whom restraint or *** might be their need. You could argue that there is an element of *** in accepting bondage or punishment, but i don’t think it’s the same as the “***” that a sub like me “enjoys”

understand now, u were thinking of say humiliating behaviour rather than necessarily the *** that is an aspect of other discipline, ty for the thoughts

Posted

I don't entirely agree.  It's not humiliating to be submissive.

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I don't entirely agree.  It's not humiliating to be submissive.

And yet, a sense of being “humiliated” can be an essential part of a sub’s make-up. i think it’s probably best to differentiate between vanilla *** and Dom/sub ***

Posted
17 minutes ago, kitty63 said:

And yet, a sense of being “humiliated” can be an essential part of a sub’s make-up. i think it’s probably best to differentiate between vanilla *** and Dom/sub ***

there's a lot of subtle but important differences.

But...

the concept of being submissive shouldn't be humiliating.   However, of course, there's this problem - especially in F/m as this thread is about where some still feel women are weak and so the concept of submitting to a woman is "taboo" or humiliating - and - that's actually misogyny - and a big problem.  It's often no wonder those with that attitude often struggle for play/relationships

*** as a form of play or within a dynamic is completely different.  

Posted
16 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's a lot of subtle but important differences.

But...

the concept of being submissive shouldn't be humiliating.   However, of course, there's this problem - especially in F/m as this thread is about where some still feel women are weak and so the concept of submitting to a woman is "taboo" or humiliating - and - that's actually misogyny - and a big problem.  It's often no wonder those with that attitude often struggle for play/relationships

*** as a form of play or within a dynamic is completely different.  

i agree with You completely there. It is a complex subject with untold subtleties. If i were to publicly announce one of my kinks or fetishes, there would certainly be a few Men who wouldn’t dream of doing something so humiliating, whereas i might regard it as a “reward.”
As for Fem Dom (and i would also include ***d feminisation) there is a valid argument to be made that any feeling of *** a male sub might feel by being belittled by a Woman could be considered worrying.
Complex with subtleties

Posted
The op asked what a male sub gets out of being humiliated (and i’m talking about *** as a fetish in itself).
i’ve sometimes asked myself what i enjoy about it, and i’m still not entirely sure.
i do remember that one frequent early fantasy for me was bring ***d to date the least popular girls in our school and suffering humiliating ridicule as a result.
That was back in my naive, less enlightened boyhood, of course.
It wasn’t that i was a particularly disliked kid in school, and i had girlfriends throughout who i found attractive.
Who knows why i enjoy that feeling of humiliating inferiority? Strict mum? Passive dad? Nature? Nurture? A bit of both?
Posted

it's a fairly old post and the OP hasn't logged in for over 2 years

but, a lot ***-wise is very personal - and some is, sadly, rooted in prejudices (be it the aforementioned "submitting to a woman is humiliating" - or also - things like feminisation 'because being a woman is humiliating' or ***d-bi 'because being gay is humiliating' - etc) 

and also what one person finds humiliating another would not.   I did foot worship with  my Mistress in the middle of a (fetish) club - and my mindset was it was an honour to be paraded as hers so publicly, but for others this would be a humiliating experience

A lot of people like the "rejected by hot girls" kinda thing - in some cases, because they're used to getting what they want and here is someone saying 'no' - or in other cases it can be a reclamation - for example how mean people can be if you approach them when younger and they're not interested 

Orgasm based *** also - where stuff is so centred around the male orgasm and it's then denied, ruined, or fed back

--

but, the top and bottom is there's no blanket reason and overanalysing why you might be into something can be a distraction from just enjoying being into it.  

Posted
Sometimes a person just needs told what to do!!! Even doms, not just subs!!!Its life, we all need direction and we all need to give direction, and sometimes its a big turn on to just be bossed around and sometimes its a turn off!! Either way, if your already feeling down about yourself and life, having someone that is super sexy telling you the things you already feel, is exactly what you need!!!
Posted

I find that having a mistress do and call me things that I am not supposed to like is a huge turn on. I love exposed poses, being called names, being controlled sexually, or being ***d to say Mercy and totally succomb to my mistress.

• 1 month later...
MicahSPH-1221
Posted

I am wanting to explore female domination

Posted
I think no one likes to be humiliated infront of others. But when it's in a scene it's part of a play, there is a distinct difference between *** and sexual ***, when it's sexual there is an intriguing pleasure of the feeling that comes over us, just enjoy it.