Kinky ideas and suggestions

DomAldo

Posted

HI all, 

Myself and my wife have been together for many years, we love to explore and try new things to sex up our sexy lifes, we have recently been taking in turns to be dom/sub with each other, I have  kind of found a turn on from her giving me *** like digging her stiletto heel into parts of my body, being slapped by her and having my balls squeezed and slapped around,  I am trying to learn or discover news ways that she can inflict some pleasurable *** on me (nothing to extreme I can't take masses is ***),

would anyone have suggestions on things we could do or a website where I could research and learn some more? 

I am alps open to other suggestion of kinkey erotica fun that we could do together any help from you all would be highly appreciated 

Posted

It seems variants of this question come up a lot

So for both suggestions and research - this website you're on right now!   Read some of the other threads and also if the top if you go to Community > List of Kinks and Fetishes there's a lot of potential ideas down there

Posted

Have you tried letting her burn you with a cigarette on your lower abdomen or even the shaft of your penis or on your back

Posted

I'm not sure I would describe being burnt by a cigarette as "pleasurable ***" (!) especially when the OP specified nothing too extreme.

Sounding is also something that I wouldn't recommend for people just finding their feet.

There's a world of different toys and gear that exist, including household objects : ice, for example.  Also, if she is someone who grows her nails, there can be fun with scratching or pressing

-

I was browsing the other day and came across a few CBT/Ballbusting kits - some which were reasonably priced and come with starter toys and equipment (pinwheels can be fun in general) whilst sounding extreme it can also be used to control the level of *** 

You can also add intensity using cock rings - or - chastity cages

-

But even that in itself is the tip of the iceberg.

But kinda, what else are you into? Floggers, impact, caning? Nipple play?