FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
25 minutes ago, kinkylittle1998 said:

Still haven't found #6 😔

You using phone or computer for your search?

Posted

Well we are drawing towards the end of another Treasure Hunt, and I have to say that this one is or has been as enjoyable as those that have gone before.  I guess though that has got to go down to the quality of clues that have been given by lil_monster,  PixieDust, Amy4U, Mz_Whiplash and all the others who have supported this competition. :heart_eyes:

Remember folks, the underlying point of these hunts is for new members (and old) to help you to navigate around and learn this site and  and what it has to offer you.  Without the ongoing support of those mentioned above these hunts would not be so much fun, so THANK YOU to all of you. :praise:   :clapping:

To all, who like me have given away puzzle pieces to newbies - WELL DONE on your sense of community, and I hope friendships develop as a result.

TO ALL, please stay safe and healthy and hopefully, COVID free, and enjoy what this kinky life brings your way!

Posted

Hi I need the two bottom middle ones below her hands and the two on the bottom right corner of the balloon. Any help please!!

Posted
18 minutes ago, Wrightbj said:

Hi I need the two bottom middle ones below her hands and the two on the bottom right corner of the balloon. Any help please!!

Have sent you a message 

Posted

I'm missing 9 and 18, any help or anyone wanna send me some missing pieces would be greatly appreciated

Posted

Clue # 24 well here it is the last one!!!! we all have that favourite chocolate we would choose in the box/tin 😉 would I on be on your list of favourites!!??!!!

Posted

Here we go, final clue: 

Clue # 24  🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️Mates can be like chocolates 🍫🍫 you can’t help but have one or two favourites 🙊 🙊 😁😋

Posted

Clue # 24 put the people you like best in here !

Posted

#24, When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my ????????? things
Then I don't feel so bad..

Posted

Liam. Looked in my heart and couldn’t find it lol

Posted

Clue #24
Whiskers on kittens these are a few of my favorite things

Posted

Found them all. Thank you for the much needed distraction. Much fun!!! Sad it's over! lol xoxo

Posted

I'm missing one piece and I cannot find it, anyone wanna send me the last piece? Or give me a clue?