FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted (edited)

Clue# 19 If you conduct yourself right you wont have a issue if you follow the guidance  

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Hi
How will I go about the treasure hunt, because I know nothing about it. I meed someone to put me through.

Posted
4 hours ago, drill_dizze said:

Hi
How will I go about the treasure hunt, because I know nothing about it. I meed someone to put me through.

Below are the details on how to play the Treasure Hunt.  You can find each days clues by scrolling back through this forum thread.  If you are using the Desktop and Mobile Desktop versions of the site, you can use the clue link glossary at the top of this forum thread which will take you directly to each days clues.   If you need further assistance you are welcome to message me. 

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

Are you ready for the Fun Factory Treasure Hunt? 🎡🖤 Here's your new quest! I've hidden 24 puzzle pieces all over the FET universe. Can you find them all?

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th Feburary you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory

Posted

I have found all except for one piece, but I cannot work out which number it is :smirk: - can someone help me. It is the piece with the Lower Right Part of the Fun Factory Logo. The clue was probably similar to one of the others, which is why I missed it. Thanks.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

I have found all except for one piece, but I cannot work out which number it is :smirk: - can someone help me. It is the piece with the Lower Right Part of the Fun Factory Logo. The clue was probably similar to one of the others, which is why I missed it. Thanks.

Grid 8 relates to Day 3's clue, I have included a couple of the clues below but there are more for Day 3 in this forum thread.  If you still cant find it you are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you.

On 1/18/2021 at 1:30 AM, lil-monster said:

Clue #3 add me to this list from day number 1 clue's and I'll shall help you grab these puzzle pieces!!!

On 1/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, Liam52 said:

Clue #3 if you like them why not add them here

On 1/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, PixieDust said:

Clue # 3  Now is a good time to make new mates if you want to find this puzzle piece 🧩

Posted
10 minutes ago, Carnelian2 said:

I msg you the pic w all the #

Posted

Amazing what a night's sleep will do. I had major problems finding clue 19 #18 yesterday, but I went straight to it this morning.

Posted

Clue # 20 let's get personal about some details here!!!!!!

Posted

Clue# 20 if you want to be more specific about yourself do it here !

Posted

How do I find out which puzzle piece I am missing, as they are not numbered?

Posted

Clue #20 nothing personal it’s all in the details 

Posted

#20 - it’s all about how you put yourself across isn’t it? It’s all about you...

Posted

Just a quick update for any people who are missing any of the pieces clue 1 position 5
Clue 2 position 3
Clue 3 position 8
Clue 4 position 20
Clue 5 position 15
Clue 6 position 21
Clue 7 position 4
Clue 8 position 9
Clue 9 position 14
Clue 10 position 7
Clue 11 position 1
Clue 12 position 24
Clue 13 position 11
Clue 14 position 17
Clue 15 position 6
Clue 16 position 12
Clue 17 position 10
Clue 18 position 13
Clue 19 position 18
Clue 20 position 23

Posted

Can anyone help me find pieces 9 and 18? Any help is greatly appreciated.