FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

I thought I had got clue 17, but as it's not showing up,  obviously I'm not looking in the right place 🤔

Posted
21 minutes ago, Morganna said:

I thought I had got clue 17, but as it's not showing up,  obviously I'm not looking in the right place 🤔

Have sent you a message

2 minutes ago, SirPaul said:

I think clue 17 requires more than free membership, so I’m out.

The treasure hunt is for all members to play and it doesn't matter what level of membership you have.  I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  If you would like help you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Morganna said:

Sent you a message Hun 💕

Posted

Ill give it a go as nobody seems to wanna chat to me here. Thanks for making it a bit more fun

Posted

I thought I knew where it was, but nothing is showing up. Has anyone more pointers?

Posted
21 minutes ago, Johnxxx said:

How do you know which number you are missing only just started

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 

Posted

Clue#17 postion#10 if you've a point of view see what others think.

Posted

Can we find out which numbers we are missing ?  I had a few days off but came on and saw some random ones and collected them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted

Anyone help with 17 looked at the obvious clue hints where i thought it was and it wasn't   

Posted

Clue #17 hint
What goes through a needle and it’s around you

Posted
1 hour ago, Johnxxx said:

I'm looking for the face any clues

1 hour ago, Jen-5394 said:

Anyone help with 17 looked at the obvious clue hints where i thought it was and it wasn't   

Sent you both a message ☺️

Posted
13 minutes ago, Dai81 said:

I'm stumped on 17

Sent you a message