FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

#13 - I like to see who has viewed me. So let’s take at a look at the last person to visit my profile!

Posted

Can someone who is verified please view my profile

Posted

I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the right place but there isn't a piece!? Help please!

Posted
5 minutes ago, 69stu69 said:

Can someone who is verified please view my profile

Done

2 minutes ago, Lilyrose said:

I'm pretty sure I'm looking in the right place but there isn't a piece!? Help please!

Happy to help you but you will need to message me as I cant message you again for 90days 

Posted

#13 If you looked at me it’s time for me to look at you

Posted

My, doesn't verification take a long time......

Posted

Clue#13 position#11 take a look at your last visitor

Posted
3 hours ago, SissySusan8 said:

Im the same last person to veiw me is not verified 

Thanks to those that visited my profile to help me find the last clue.  🥰🥰

Posted
4 hours ago, wiltswitch said:

Can someone view me plz as my last viewed person wasn't verified. Thanks

Same here

Posted

I have the same problem as Jen-5394, so can I get someone to check me out please.

Posted
22 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

I have the same problem as Jen-5394, so can I get someone to check me out please.

I've visited you 😊

Posted
22 minutes ago, Lilhowlingwolf said:

Can’t seem to find 1 or 2 help please

Clue 1:You got a ...... in me (Think Toy Story) Song!!

Clue 2:I like a good spanking,do you?

Posted
15 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

I've visited you 😊

Lil-monster there was no puzzle piece on your profile for me to collect.

Posted
1 hour ago, Lilhowlingwolf said:

Can’t seem to find 1 or 2 help please

# 1 if we are not enemies we are....
# 2 I like when you this to leave my behind red

Posted

Just a hint for everyone for Puzzle piece # 13:      If you are looking at who checked you out last and you have your filter options selected for one gender only and then another gender has looked at your profile in the meantime its not going to show you on your profile views as you have excluded it from showing.  To work around this you will need to temporarily change your settings so you can see all profile views.  

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Just a hint for everyone for Puzzle piece # 13:      If you are looking at who checked you out last and you have your filter options selected for one gender only and then another gender has looked at your profile in the meantime its not going to show you on your profile views as you have excluded it from showing.  To work around this you will need to temporarily change your settings so you can see all profile views.  

That was the solution! @Curvykate was hiding mine 😂😂😂