FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Yesterday at 12:53 PM, DaveT99599 said:

I have no idea which one I m missing as the ones that I have found are not in order. Is there a way we can find out which ones I m missing?

@DaveT99599 I wrote you a message. 😘

Posted
On 1/23/2021 at 5:36 AM, ***akamiguwa said:

what is the differnce in #1 and #3 "friends"

8 hours ago, thedom1612 said:

I can’t find today’s I think I’m been stupid

Have sent you both a message

Posted

Clue #9 you need it at the gym but also here, look at it.

Posted

I’m new to the site, what am I looking for!?

Posted

I can't work out which one I'm missing ...

Posted
3 minutes ago, Lockfairy said:

I can't work out which one I'm missing ...

I tried to send you a message but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so  You are welcome to message me and I can help you work it out. 

Posted
4 hours ago, RollingEyes said:

I would like to help but I don’t understand a thing about this YET.

3 hours ago, KinkyKayBabe said:

I’m new to the site, what am I looking for!?

Welcome to the site .....please see below the rules on how to play.  The clues can be found by scrolling back through this forum thread.  If you still need more assistance you are both welcome to message me and I will help you.

On 1/12/2021 at 7:47 PM, JordiStar said:

How does it work?

• Every day from 15th January until 7th Feburary you can find a new puzzle piece somewhere in the community.
  • Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!
  • Once you've found a missing piece, click on it to earn 30 points and your piece will land in your puzzle "Treasure Chest"
  • Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away pieces and points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away a piece you can collect it (and points) again.

Three winners will be gifted a VIP upgrade and a surprise from Fun Factory 🎠 Ready? Set. Go!

Use code FETISH2021 for 15% off at Fun Factory

Posted

Clue#10 if you wanna send gifts you’re going to need some of these !!

Posted

Clue# 10 You can earn and use them 

Posted

Clue no.10 - There's 30 of them for you if you find this.

Posted

Can I Point you in the correct direction