FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
54 minutes ago, caswitch said:

Can anyone help with #8 please? :)

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help. 

Posted
6 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like help. 

You should be able to now :)

elpennepequeno
Posted

Would anyone be kind enough to view my profile for clue #13? The person who visited last is being verified, so I don't think the puzzle piece will show.

Posted
13 minutes ago, elpennepequeno said:

Would anyone be kind enough to view my profile for clue #13? The person who visited last is being verified, so I don't think the puzzle piece will show.

Done

4 minutes ago, Db9012 said:

Can someone verified please visit my profile?

and Done

Posted
1 hour ago, SubMatt1981 said:

Can someone verified view my profile please

Done

1 hour ago, dirtttygurl said:

Can someone who is verified please visit me

and Done

Posted

It appears that I’ve taken your help for granted so far on this Treasure hunt. How remiss of me. So a big thank you to @PixieDust, @lil-monster , @Liam52 and @Mz_Whiplash and all others for your support over the last couple of weeks. Your dedication brings joy to me and I trust so many others as well. Thank you!!

Posted

This is like the sexiest game of catchphrase. I'm loving the way the pieces are going together so far!

Posted

Clue # 14 hey, we all like a bit of privacy at times 👀🙈

Posted
9 hours ago, elpennepequeno said:

You can collect now I viewed you 😊

Posted

Clue#14, it’s nice to have some privacy!!

Posted

#14: let’s keep it private, shall we?

Posted

#14 - feeling safe and secure is important in life. So when online It’s best to read these rules.... (the word rhymes with pirate).... Hee hee

Posted

I’m really terrible at these treasure hunts... 🙈

MasterScorpio
Posted

#14 it's why you close the bathroom door