My Lady Bits

ShineOn

Posted (edited)

Thank you for taking time to read my post.  I am brand spanking new to all of this.  I recently met someone (2 months ago).  We have had some amazing conversations about sexuality and such.  I have always been straight run of the mill vanilla and fairly sheltered.  About 2 weeks ago he shared that he was a Dom that enjoyed pleasuring someone that is submissive to him.  I am submissive by nature in the bedroom.  I like strong masculine energy and more traditional gender rolls.  I like and trust this person so when he asked me to play I said ok.  We talked about boundaries, goals, expectations, and he explained safe words and such.  He told me he would make me cum over 10 times.  We played.  He delivered.  I had a great time.  He said that it will just keep getting better and better.  So here is my question.  The next day even after sleeping all night I was so tired I couldn’t get out of bed and my lady bits feel like I just gave birth.  I am exaggerating a little but you get the idea.  During our time together I had no discomfort at all but now I do.  Help....What can I do to get my lady bits more comfortable?  I tried googling it and didn’t find any helpful advice.  Thank you all for your time and advice.  

Edited by ShineOn
Left out a word
Posted

I am not a gynaecologist but if you have not had sex recently and constantly than this could be why. Perhaps review how your body feels after you play again?

Posted

The tiredness after the intense physicality is perfectly normal, it's part and parcel of the come down, I can assure you he will be drained too 😊. As far as your lady bits as you say he delivered, so as with anything that gets used a lot its normal to be sore, but something you need to keep an eye on next few days to make sure all is ok long term. Maybe a hot bath and relax on the sofa, it can be and and is much more physical in general than vanilla so soreness, aches and ***s are all par for the course 😊

Posted

It’s normal but it’ll hurt less and less as you get used to it. You just haven’t had sexual activity in a while and a lot most likely.

Posted

It’s a lack of sexual activity and then going full throttle in one night. It’s like imagine you’ve never run 1K then running a marathon... you need a hot bath to relax the muscles with gentle skin products nothing too fragrant or glittered, take paracetamol or ibuprofen to ease the ***, hot water bottle or heated bean bag when sat on couch in between legs at a comfortable heat, comfortable underwear mainly cotton and a full brief not a thong and loose clothing (pyjamas/lounge wear/joggers)... as long as your not bleeding there’s no need to worry, just reign the play time in abit so you don’t over work yourself 🙊 xx

Posted

Ibuprofen, drink plenty of water, bath with epsom salts, vitamin E oil applied to the bits. Try not to catch on fire from my burning envy.

Posted

Thank you everyone and you all guessed right it had been about 6 months....so great analogy with the 1k to a marathon.  I am glad to hear that the discomfort will get less and less because if this were to be the norm I don’t think I would do it again even though it was so fun.  I am going to try the vitamin e oil as well.  

it was a crazy experience at one point I was even stumbled on my feet.  He says it will get better and better so I am really glad to hear that this discomfort will too.  Thanks again all!  This newbie appreciates you.  Oh it’s so funny to me because I didn’t go looking for this.  He found me.  I have never even read or seen any of the 50 Shades stuff.  When I told him that he said it was fake and to not waste my time.  The other thing that has surprised me is reading up on somethings after the fact I can see exactly what he was doing and leading me through.  It was almost like following steps I didn’t even realize he was following....

anyway thank you for the feedback and for the ear💜

Posted

I bet lots of women here would love that feeling 😂

Posted

You said you went from being a run of the mill vanilla to having 10 orgasms in a row. I would say it is the same as being a couch potato and then suddenly completing a 10 mile jog. Take it easier next time and build yourself up (over days and weeks, or even months). Get your body used to it.

Posted

Lesson learned believe you me.....really I was ready to say this isn’t for me until posting here and hearing that the discomfort let’s up with time.  I really had a great experience.  I just felt no *** or discomfort at all while in the moment but I sure am feeling it now.  Nothing is going near my lady bits for a while.  

Posted

CBD coconut oil may help you greatly and is safe inside and out. (It’s great for anal too! Relaxes everything so nice!)

Posted

Jade is that you hun? Personally i think you should tell your partner that he did that to you. If he's any sort of a man he will calm down to help you yet still give you amazing orgasms. Not all orgasms come from down there. X

Posted

Now I feel naïve, where else do orgasms come from if not "down there"? I really want to know, because either I am misunderstanding or missing out on something lol