What's your #selfcare ritual?

Annalou

Posted

Plenty of time to myself. Time off of social media, especially Instagram. Listen to plenty of music and read books

Posted

Well after one work mate dying of covid last week and 3 testing positive and work shut..This week's been a big downer .so for me it's getting out early and having a walk around our local nature reserve always helps clear the head a little .along with plenty of music while at home

Posted

Exercise both cardio and weights. Can't beat it for both mental and physical health 😊

Posted

Walking my dog, taking photographs. Laughing with my kids.

Posted

Nice hot bath, candles and wine!!! Go for a walk, get my kindle out and have a read, listen to music(especially Lady Gaga lol) she soothes me 😍😍😍

Posted
6 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Exercise both cardio and weights. Can't beat it for both mental and physical health 😊

Kind of makes you look physically great too doesn't it?

Objectively speaking of course!

Hats off to you DK.

Living proof!

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, VoyagerX said:

Kind of makes you look physically great too doesn't it?

Objectively speaking of course!

Hats off to you DK.

Living proof!

Thanks, but these days it's much more about mental health. Getting a bit done before dossing around all day 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

After taking care of my health, next thing i take care of my organs which give me pleasure by my self, it also keeps me my frustration down, YES selfcare is to take care of every needs

Do you think am going to get help in lockdown, so this is THE best thing

Posted
2 hours ago, TwistedViking said:

Video games and exercise

Just starting "The last of us 2". The first one is in my top 10 of all time and I've been gaming since the early 80s. A good way to spend the time 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Thanks, but these days it's much more about mental health. Getting a bit done before dossing around all day 😊

😂🤣😂🤣

Well I've got the dossing around all day bit off to a tee.

Although I am a single dad so there's always stuff to do... And I do try and get a walk along the beach in everyday.

It's good for the soul!

Posted

Depends on if I'm going through sub drop. If i am then I write. 

Under warm fluffy throws, music on. Candles. Incense. Bliss.

Posted

Treadmil and weights, shower then meditation before enjoying either cup of green tea or sake over ice with twist of lemon

Posted

Facemask, buying new sented soap to wash with, lighting candles, and watching Netflix with a glass of wine

Posted

Long walks, when weather and daylight permit.  Walks help to burn-off that excess energy, while allowing me to compose my thoughts.  A good, creative hobby is also a great go-to.  In the evening, as I start to wind-down, I usually switch to something more passive---like a good movie, that stirs the imagination.  I generally try to avoid the computer past about 8:00 PM, as it keeps my mind too active---making it hard to get to sleep.

Posted

Cleaning the house helps or reading a good book. I rarely get any “me” time because I’m constantly on the go. So I appreciate it more when I can just relax in my own company. 

Posted

Music, chocolat, write something that i'm feeling, watching documentaries....So sad weird times, and soul needs caring and forgive and love.

Posted

I lay back andd play random songs that reminnd me of simple time.

Posted

I like to go hiking in the mountains and just think about life.

Posted

Morning starts with meditation and breathing exercise. Then ice cold shower followed by journalling. Takes a bit of time but worth it.

Posted

Campfires with friends it’s a group selfcare ritual. Tonight actually saw a shooting star and just makes us think about the universe. 💫