Sounding Fetish

Djay52

Posted

Anyone here do urethral sounding? Into sounding fetish?

What was your experience?  Did you enjoy it? Would you recommend trying it?

Posted

I've done it twice

it can be quite intense

It's not really my favourite thing to do, I don't think I have a sounding fetish but I would consider it again for filming or 'for my Mistress' 

--

If you're curious, go for it - but make sure you do it with someone who knows what they're doing - make sure the sounding rods are clean and don't go too big too quick 

Posted

I tried it once on myself with a 7mm rose bud sounding rod. I got about 6" of it into quite easily, twiddle it around a bit but didn't get any pleasure from it. For a few days ater my ejaculations didn't feel as good, so all in all sounding fetish is not for me.

Posted

I was about to ask this too. Would be great to hear from a few more people too. From reading the two above I think for a mistress I would be willing but maybe not for solo play

Posted

Pre covid I'd sound quite regularly, its not for E/everyone but its not nearly as scary as most assume, but thats part of the mind fuck for some too, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that aspect of sounding fetish. With time, patience, practice and lube it can be a very enjoyable experience, the head of the penis is filled with nerves, as is the urethra, which can feel amazing when stimulated I have on several occasions managed to stimulate the prostate with sounding, useful for those interested on prostate massage but for whatever reason unable to enjoy anal stimulation to achieve the same.

It is essential that the sounds are not only clean, but sterilised thoroughly before and after use, and always use lube NOT a numbing one though, precum is not going to be sufficient especially early days. I'd strongly recommend latex/medical gloves too, always throughly wash your hands if you choose not to wear gloves.

Originally, urethral sounding was used as a medical procedure, not just as sounding fetish,  it still is, hundreds of times a day every day by Urologists worldwide so it is not inherently dangerous, but there are risks.. mostly from infection using unsterilised equipment, or from using rods that are too thin which can pierce or tear the urethra, or by forcing a too large rod, sounds should never be ***d and should always be lubed.

Its normal to feel a little discomfort after the first experience, most commonly a minor burning sensation when you pee for upto a max of 24 hours or so, its like any stretching, it doesn't happen overnight, you can't go from 4 or 5mm to 18mm (a standard Hagar sets dimensions) or larger without taking it slowly.

It might be worth considering a silicon set if you're experimenting solo, easier to sterilise, less weight to 'bruise' and cheaper..there's a vast range of sounding tools out there, steel, glasss, silicon, vibrating, static, different designs, shapes, don't run before you can walk..take your time..and enjoy.

One last piece of advice.. it is entirely possible that you feel like you've 'lost' the sound as it slides down the urethra, you haven't,  to get it back up and out if you have difficulty. pressing at the base of the perineum just in front of your butt you should easily be able to push it back out.

Posted

I've tried it a few times, it feels best when I don't go too deep, otherwise a bit uncomfortable... stings a bit. Seems better for me if I only play around near the tip and don't go too far in. Also, a vibrating sounder is more fun. It's not really worth it for me though, don't find it that thrilling so I haven't bothered much since. Don't think Sounding fetish is my thing. Still, many go right in and seem to love it! Go slow and use a ton of lube!

Posted

I have been sounding for about a year using a Hagar sound set. I started off at 8mm and have slowly stretched my urethra and been very careful to boil them clean as well as using alcohol wipes, very clean hands as well as sterile lube. I love the feeling as a larger size pops in and can now work up to  the largest size I have - 18mm without ***. The feeling is really wonderful and I would love to have a mistress - or master - play with my sounds using my cock. I have enjoyed the feeling of cumming with a 15mm all the way in my urethra and love the look as I release the cum.

My hope is to find a partner willing to use them on me and maybe someone who would like me to work no them.

I definitely have a sounding fetish.

Posted

Great results with steril lube starting with 6mm and using a 11mm now with uretha stretcher. Intense orgasms using vibrator up and down lenth of it while inside. I'm missing prostate from cancer surgery so have to make not to *** it into bladder but other wise great!

Posted

I sounded and wanked myself on camera for a friend to enjoy. Cumming hard and then pulling the osund out was amazing!

• 8 months later...
Posted

New to this, ALL of it! Interested in sounding fetish but wondering if anyone can tell me what their very  first experience was like? Me and my partner tried this for the first time, I purchased just 2 Hagar Sounds the smallest and the next size up. If i am being completely honest I didn't have time to boil them, but washed them well in hot hot water w antibacterial soap air dry on a fresh towel, I didn't have surgilube, but had Uberlube (no glycerin) which I used very liberally. We only used the smallest end of the smallest rod for the majority, tried the opposite end but he found it uncomfortable so I switched back. He asked me to stroke him with it in which made him  cum very hard, almost  immediately afterwards he had the feeling as he described as "knives trying to shoot out his penis" and very in obvious discomfort. I feel horrible now and wonder what I did wrong... any advice?

Posted

I don't know all the science-y terms so bare me. 

With sounding fetish, your basically stretching the hole.  Like, pretty much any orifice in the body - there's flexibility - but, well, some body parts aren't used to being stretched

So some people can only take small rods. Some can go quite big.  But there's always a risk of causing a tear in the penis, especially near the tip, that might have been what caused the discomfort - especially during ejaculation - and possibly even the next couple of days (especially when peeing)

So rather than worrying what you did wrong - focus on the recover.  Keep his penis clean and possibly avoid sexual activity or stimulation 

After it's healed, consider if you want to try again another day - but being aware this is something that might happen.   I haven't had the tear during sounds, but have had a similar *** so know what it's like (I think I was caught funny during some kicking) 

but yeah, continue to be careful, be aware it's no perfect and practice.   Stop as soon soon as it no longer feels nice. 

Posted

Thank you eyemblacksheep! Thankfully he was pretty much fine next day! There was a spot of *** I noticed on his stomach right before he ejaculated so that would make sense if he tore a little at the tip from using the larger end... (despite how careful I was attempting to be). That was the only spot though. Also thankfully tho he was terrified to pee that night 😂 he is not deterred from trying it again and continuing the process, 😈😈 so I guess I am a pretty decent first time sounder! Lol

Posted

no problem - and I think things healing then gives a sense of reassurance also.  

but yeah, I think with sounding it's not really meant to hurt, so when it starts to hurt : stop