Sounding rods and plugs

Ohiobicpl3738

Ohiobicpl3738
Posted

I'm new here so forgive me cause I can't figure out how to search yet. 

Anyways. I enjoy sounding. However I want to stretch my pee hole. I can get an 8mm in but it's ***ful at first, but after it's in it glides a little easier. If I leave it in the *** drops to non existent. If I use a  7mm it falls right in. I'm using a water based lube. I tried sterilube but I think it dries out and makes things more ***ful. Any lubes that are better then others? Always hearing suggestions for lube. 

Anyways. Can anyone give me pointers on stretching? I have heard some go through a surgical procedure which I don't wanna do. But I'd love to get a 10-11mm in with ease. My pee hole will open up a lot, but inside the pee hole us what's tight and needs stretched. 

Would a plug help? One I could wear daily? Any input on that? I understand they can be tough to remove after wearing for any period of time.

Thanks in advance. 

Calebfartaniffer
Posted

Do you live in the Phoenix area?

Posted

I know several guys that wear a plug attached to, or, within their chastity device/s, and a fair few that just wear a plug, the majority seem to prefer silicone rubber for more long term use in my experience, but that can be for reasons other than comfort, such as metal detectors, or more physical jobs, steel though is much easier to sterilise, but its mostly down to personal preferences..as I'm sure you've found there's a plethora of different types and sizes.

The urethra itself is much more pliable than many imagine, and like any other hole you want to stretch..earlobes, anus, pussy, it should be done slowly over time rather than using *** to avoid permanent damage or ***..personally when I'm sounding someone I like to use a water based lube, there is, in my opinion, much less risk of irritating the urethra, and they're usually scent free which I prefer, and pH balanced to prevent dryness, prolonged use of plugs can cause this and subsequently irritation..its also compatible with natural rubber, latex and polyisoprene condoms and toys so I use water based lube for other things too and saves having to have different types for different things..some water based lubricants do have glycerin in them though so for some people, (like myself) that's an allergy risk..and for female sounding.. as its based it can actually contribute to the risk of yeast infections, I unfortunately can't say if that's a complication with male sounding.

I haven't heard of difficulties removing them, nor have I experienced that myself, however, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, especially if ones been ***d in and the urethra gets swollen or inflamed, so perhaps you could experiment, start with a few hours, then a day, then perhaps a weekend, see how you go, depending on the results, change the type of plug, and don't forget you'll still need to urinate if you're wearing for long periods a model with a pee hole/hollow core would be my recommendation.

I hope my ramblings help, and good luck.