Plugs and Length of Time

Posted

Master introduced the concept of wearing a plug while he's away. It would be the first time I do this, and I'm intrigued by the idea (I said as much to Master, but he already knew... He always knows).

So I'm asking for your experiences. Have you worn a plug or made your sub wear a plug for extended periods?

How long is safe?

What kinds of materials are safe?

Master and I did our own research. I'm curious to know your experiences.

Posted

The cheaper plugs, usually made of silicone, dont have any adverse effects being worn for long periods of time, but after a while tend to cause a sticky reaction(the feeling was described to me like it was grabbing the insides of her anus and causing friction). I have always used glass or metal, they require little lubricant and are much easier to clean. When I use them on subs, its usually during enema sessions, and the time worn rarely exceeds an hour, so I cant give an accurate answer for the effect it would have wearing past an hour. But those are my two cents Good Luck!

Posted

Begging rather sassy and rebellious I have voluntarily worn a plug for extended periods of time before and have found the glass one to be more comfortable than the silicone ones. The silicone one pinched after the first couple of hours and I had to remove it for comfortable sake. The glass one became fairly heavy after a few hours and felt like it would slip out if I moved the wrong way. I think if you could find one that gave great expansion but was of lighter weight like stainless you’d throughly enjoy the experience. Ultimately it’s whatever you both feel is right for you. You could always try it and if one was not the right one for you move on to another material. Plugs are fairly reasonably priced so you can experiment. Just make sure you get the right size. What looks just right in the package may not be the right size in reality.

Posted

If you use any kind of training plug it can be worn continuously unless it gets uncomfortable.
But I do suggest that you relieve any “air” pressure from walking around.

Posted

I this one wears a plug (pretty much) everyday all day, it is pink, silicone and has a good size diameter 🤪🙈

This one has found no discomfort in this at all, also 🔒 in chastity (if that helps ***t a picture of possible uncomfortableness).

This one uses Fox envy massage oil (not stating anything special about it, simply identifying what i use, that so happens to work for me) 🐰

Posted

This one wears a plug (pretty much) everyday, all day, it is pink, silicone and has a good size diameter 🤪🙈
This one has found no discomfort in this at all, also 🔒 in chastity (if that helps ***t a picture of possible uncomfortableness).
This one uses Fox envy massage oil (not stating anything special about it, simply identifying what use, that so happens to work for 🐰)